Help for New Scenario

rune

Well, here's a link to where someone else has made some sort of scenario of the area. Don't know if it will help, though...

Maybe

And, if you so desire and no one else or further searching on my part yields no acceptable results, you can try a trial of this site and see what you can find... Free Trial

And one other thing from Google that *may* be of use... Keyhole

Unfortunately, my Google-fu is weak since I've been sick. I'll keep my eyes opened in case something presents itself. Meantime, I'm sure these knowledgable gentlemen will be along to be of more assistance shortly. ;)

Try this:

Battle for San Pietro

San Pietro Infine

Thats all I could find online

Actually I lie, bacuse I found these modern street maps.

Modern Street Maps!

Via Michelin is the best.

However I think the city was rebuilt away from the location of the old city which was totally destroyed.

[ January 13, 2005, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Hoolaman ]

Hans,

I dug out my United States Army in WWII, and got great detail ont he battles there. I am thinking of making a scenario ont he second assault, and the town itself indeed was on the hillside, only reachable by two paths. Let me know if you are itnerested and will see if I can somehow forward what I have. Yes, the new town is not quite int he same place, but parts are.

Rune

• 2 weeks later...

It depends on how long you are willing to wait! I've just started up the semester here and unlike the past four years I actually have to work. It might be 6 weeks to three months until I can get to it, sorry about that. The real world has put a real crimp in my scenario production.