Associated Press Story: 'The Peng Challenge Thread Welcomes Refugees, Decries Idiocy'

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I blame Lars. He kept wanting to talk about politics without putting his foot in his mouth.

It's tough to do when you're still drinking beer.

Good thing we ran out.

Bastiges... </font>

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like you, dial up modem. Not all of you, of course. That would be unfair. And I'm sure there are bits of you that are quite charming - a sweet, innocent smile when you sleep perhaps. Or mayhap a fetching freckle behind your left knee. So, I only dislike those bits of you I've had anything to do with.

Your posts remind me of the screeching when your namesakes are negotiating a connection. Your repetitive predictability reminds me of the flashing red LEDs flish-flashing their lives away.

I dislike you so much I want to thrash you the way your father should have done. I'm reminded of a time many moons ago, before I realised the depths of your general gittedness. I sent you some files relating to the W@W series of games. I wonder, now, whether you ever bought PzC: Normandy '44 from HPS? If you did, I would be mortified to recieve one of your arrogant emails in my in box, so we can arrange the terms of your surrender. Er, setup. Setup and surrender. Whatever. It amounts to the same thing.

If not, well, I suppose something CMAK oriented will have to do.

Regardless

JonS

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

How can you run out of beer?

They're not Australian, mate.</font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

How can you run out of beer?

They're not Australian, mate.</font>

Originally posted by JonS:

I don't like you, dial up modem. Not all of you, of course. That would be unfair. And I'm sure there are bits of you that are quite charming - a sweet, innocent smile when you sleep perhaps. Or mayhap a fetching freckle behind your left knee. So, I only dislike those bits of you I've had anything to do with.

Your posts remind me of the screeching when your namesakes are negotiating a connection. Your repetitive predictability reminds me of the flashing red LEDs flish-flashing their lives away.

I dislike you so much I want to thrash you the way your father should have done. I'm reminded of a time many moons ago, before I realised the depths of your general gittedness. I sent you some files relating to the W@W series of games. I wonder, now, whether you ever bought PzC: Normandy '44 from HPS? If you did, I would be mortified to recieve one of your arrogant emails in my in box, so we can arrange the terms of your surrender. Er, setup. Setup and surrender. Whatever. It amounts to the same thing.

If not, well, I suppose something CMAK oriented will have to do.

Regardless

JonS

I can only assume that you are biting at the ankles that are mine, since you referred to W@W. If you want to send me a small CMAK setup go ahead, I'll play.

Originally posted by Kitty:

What's "decry" mean? *shrug*

Kitty

Normally it is what happens when you assail you opponent into an humiliating and totally satisfying defeat....

(Alternatively, a nice *THWACK* around the ears with a cricket bat has the same effect !)

Noba.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

It's Dutch for "cry".

Something Seanachai is very familiar with.

Boo, I can see your house from here... </font>

I think there is a lesson to be learned from this thread title...If the thread title and first post are sucky enough, the incarnation of the M.B.T. will linger on for too long. We need a fresh thread dammit, and some real good battles!

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

I think there is a lesson to be learned from this thread title...If the thread title and first post are sucky enough, the incarnation of the M.B.T. will linger on for too long. We need a fresh thread dammit, and some real good battles!

That's because my threads and titles and rules are the best. All others pale in comparisonationism.

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Shouldnt that be compassionate comparisonationism?

My programming did not include compassion.

That's why Seanachai loves me so much. He brays a lot but in reality he wants to be just like me.

Just.

Like.

Me.