Associated Press Story: 'The Peng Challenge Thread Welcomes Refugees, Decries Idiocy'

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't Shaw and Radley cute ? In a "monkey jacking off in front of kids" cute sense, of course.

WAKE UP ! Lads, calling each other stoopid is a bit like Manson calling Hannibal Lecter a "not so nice guy".

@Kitty : I always thought of Seanachai as a stupid bitch myself. Only he understands "love you long time" as an invitation to swing over to your place a 3 a.m. to recite schlecht poetry and bug you all day long with endless tirades on the theme of "why don't you like meee ? pleaaaase ? please please please love me please please please with a cherry on top !", the "long time" part obviously referring to how hard it is to get f*cking rid of the midget bugger.

Originally posted by Kobal2:

Aren't Shaw and Radley cute ? In a "monkey jacking off in front of kids" cute sense, of course.

WAKE UP ! Lads, calling each other stoopid is a bit like Manson calling Hannibal Lecter a "not so nice guy".

@Kitty : I always thought of Seanachai as a stupid bitch myself. Only he understands "love you long time" as an invitation to swing over to your place a 3 a.m. to recite schlecht poetry and bug you all day long with endless tirades on the theme of "why don't you like meee ? pleaaaase ? please please please love me please please please with a cherry on top !", the "long time" part obviously referring to how hard it is to get f*cking rid of the midget bugger.

Hey Joe, your toy poodle is piddling on the floor again. I thought you were going to chain him out back before you scarpered off, but I guess trying to get all your polyester suits crammed into your cardboard suitcases took up too much time.

Or are you still just shoving things into the bags with the A&P logo on the side that you refer to as your designer luggage?

Hmm, Shaw and the rest of the Minnesota Derelicts are coming over to grill tonight.

Kitty, what should I serve? Chicken? Fish? Kebobs?

Or should we just tie Papa Kahn to the grill by his mustache and sit back, laugh, and drink beer?

Originally posted by Lars:

Hmm, Shaw and the rest of the Minnesota Derelicts are coming over to grill tonight.

Or should we just tie Papa Kahn to the grill by his mustache and sit back, laugh, and drink beer?

What about fox pee infused squirrel shanks?

On the side....how about bologna skins on a bed of lettuce.

Later on when they are all sated, and just a little tipsy, you can hack them to pieces with a dull machete', and run the leftovers through the woodchipper a few times, makes great mulch.

I'd go as cheap as possible because they're not worth the price of good fish or beef, so probably chicken. Or maybe a London Broil. You can usually find one on sale somewhere for $1.99 or so a pound. How about scrambled eggs and toast for them and a nice fillet mignon for yourself?

Kitty

Well, it's about 8PM out in Minneapolis. I figure everyone's stuffed themselves into near insensibility on whatever Lars was able to get down at the 7/11. That and a bunch of his govt. cheese, no doubt.

They're probably sitting around draining their Red, White and Blues and crushing the empties on their sloping foreheads. The room probably smells similar to what the bean eating scene in "Blazing Saddles" smelled like.

Perhaps dalem is trying to lure Shaw upstairs with promises to show him his "miniatures".

Seanachai passed out hours ago and later on the rest of them will give him a much needed make over with things they find in the litter box.

If Papa Kahn is there, he's no doubt sitting in a corner with Sten, forming his own peer group.

AND THERE'S NO FECKIN' TURNS IN MY IN BOX, YOU BASTARRRRRRRDS!!!

Originally posted by Kitty:

Jealous, Boo? Come on, admit it.

Kitty

Well, if given the choice of sitting here, staring at my empty In box or being able to abuse the ninnies in person, of course I'd like to be there.

Or perhaps a block or so away with a 60mm mortar.

That could be fun too.

Boo, I did my best. I had primed the arch-henchman, mercenaries without fear or favour, that is, Lars and Dalem, to seize Joe Shaw by either arm, bend him over a nearby couch, while I knelt behind him and, after a suitable prayer to whatever Power deals with freaking lunatics, bit him gently on both cheeks of his arse while saying 'this is from Boo Radley, you bugger!

Well, it simply didn't come off. Shaw called up, spouting profanities, and told us all to bugger off. So Dalem, Lars, the incomparable Shary and I had a very nice barbecue. We talked about Shaw for a while, and then proceeded to what a lot of tossers the rest of you are.

After that, we became a bit more explicit about what sort of pusillinamous wretches each and every one of you were. And then, we got right down to the details of how each and every one of you was going to have to drink a large beaker of your own bodily fluids just to make up for the fact that you'd ever had the indecency to exist.

Aftter that, it all became a bit muzzy.

I blame Lars. He kept wanting to talk about politics without putting his foot in his mouth.

And we all know that Dalem can be so comfortable with things that Death Squad commanders send him Xmas Bunny cards...

Arch-henchman ? ARCH-HENCHMAN ?

Now we know you've lost your last shred of lucidity. Lars couldn't tie his shoes without written instructions and color-coded shoe laces, let alone put Shaw in a half-nelson.

If he was to be an evil henchman, he'd be the first on the list of "people who died in the mutated sea-bass tank". He'd probably drown before the fish noticed him, too.

Seanachai, I was going to commend you for a valiant effort but ... nothing really happened, did it? Ah well, leave it to Shaw to screw things up. Perhaps it's for the best though. After listening to your plan (such as it was) and knowing the kind of talent you were working with (I mean, for crying out loud. Lars and dalem? Couldn't you hire some neighborhood children? Four or five year olds would have worked out better than those two... a cadre of Barney Rubble's could outwit those two.)

And look on the bright side; without Shaw's huge, insatiable gullet working the hors d'oeuvres table, there was more for you and the other two stooges. And did you wonder why, with the multitude of empty bargain dog food cans laying about, Sten still eyed you jealously?

Don't worry yourself about it. And don't worry about contracting heartworm, either.

[ June 29, 2004, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: Boo Radley ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I blame Lars. He kept wanting to talk about politics without putting his foot in his mouth.

It's tough to do when you're still drinking beer.

Good thing we ran out.

Bastiges...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Good thing we ran out.

Bastiges... </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Good thing we ran out.

Bastiges... </font>