Hope you like 'em:

- U.S. M3 Gun Motor Carriage TD

- U.S. M3 GMC TD North Africa Dried Mud Camou

- 3 BMP patch turns M3 HT into M2 HT

At our favorite site.

Again my half-tracks are being listed under 'M3 Stuart' due to no HT slots:

www.cmmods.com

First the patch.

The M2 and M3 HTs share the same ploygons. There wasn't much I could do to the half-track interior to turn it into an M2 but I could at least tackle the exterior. After a bit of 'mod magic' to shorten the hull here's a three BMP M2 patch (plus a DECALS folder) to apply to my earlier M3 HT mod. An appropriate vehicle for hauling your 57mm AT guns around the map.

Next, one of the 'sexier' HTs in the game.

The 75mm gun tank destroyer M3 GMC. Accurate interior, accurate gun, accurately shaped TD windscreen. You've got the usual plain mod with DECALS folder, plus I've also done a stand-alone North Africa mud-applied camou mod too!

Here's the screenshots.

M2Patch.jpg

M3GMC_CAMOU.jpg

M3GMC.jpg

[ October 10, 2006, 06:46 AM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

Someone on the board had mentioned how disappointed they were with the game's M2 HTs. But It wasn't til I had already 'set the wheels in motion' that I realised there was no dedicated M2 HT textures! D'oh! Rather than abandon the M2 project entirely you got a patch to the common M2/M3 HT model. Theoretically, the texture will come in handy when I jump on the game's M4 mortar carrier.