The Cheery Waffle Thread is Giving Away FREE Angryolized TNT and Molten Faces!

Hey, what ever happened to _Axe_ aka. Axe2121?

And more importantly, what happened to my turn??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have been playing around with Skype lately... fun fun fun. I found several maggots, but none of them seemed familiar - except for The Maggot from Tatooine, Egypt, who must be Axe based on his witty comment ("bah **** off hahaha i'm from tatooine").

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alabama Power had 4 brownouts in my area yesterday, and my DSL Router died. I have just gotten back up by basically rednecking the system. I hate technology when it dies! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This thread needs more venom and angryolized TNT

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

All of you are gits. But I do like grits. Therefore I hate all of you in a huge way.

Guest Mike
Originally posted by Becket:

Another day, another tub of destruction sent to I'm_not_kiwi_mike_but_I_still_suck_as_if_I_were_the_wino.

And you would know that I suck because?? tongue.gif

Send me a setup John Thomas, and we'll soon sort out who's the sucker and who's the suckee!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by _Axe_:

*ahem*

I got the job.

You finally realized your lifelong dream of septic tank pump operator? errr congrats. :mad:

Truck31.jpg </font>

Way to go, Axe, you Canuckimaggot! Does this mean the roads in Canada will now be much safer? Will you be responsible for keeping bears and moose off the road? Can you arrange to dump an extra truckload of gravel on the main road every couple of years to fill in the ruts? :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Way to go, Axe, you Canuckimaggot! Does this mean the roads in Canada will now be much safer? Will you be responsible for keeping bears and moose off the road? Can you arrange to dump an extra truckload of gravel on the main road every couple of years to fill in the ruts? :D:D

Are you kidding? He's manager of government affairs. It's all about passing around cash-filled envelopes at fancy restaurants. :mad: