The Cheery Waffle Thread is Giving Away FREE Angryolized TNT and Molten Faces!

Just click here.

:mad:

You maggots are so gullible. We're really giving away PCs, iPods, and other useless junk.

[ May 02, 2005, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys recruiting?

It's really not in character for a waffler to give away anything unless it's hot, splodey and angro....oh, wait ...never mind...

EDITED to add :mad: camouflage so I blend in.

//Salkin

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

You should've titled the thread "How to Keep a Waffler Busy Until the End of Time"

I resent that! :mad: :mad: I only clicked on it 8 or 9 times! Hardly "until the end of time"!! :mad: :mad:

Bloody <font size=1>penguiny</font> maggots...

<font size=5 font color=yellow>Good Morning Cheery Waffles!</font>

Snarker, what's the big idea of using a <font size=1>penguin</font> trap in this thread? The Lady Moraine has again showed her superiority to most other <font size=1>penguins</font> by sidestepping it. I'm guessing Mace is still in there looking for his free TNT. :D

Originally posted by Salkin:

Are you guys recruiting?

It's really not in character for a waffler to give away anything unless it's hot, splodey and angro....oh, wait ...never mind...

//Salkin

We've never had to recruit. There's an unending supply of hardy people standing ready to protect the BFC forums from MasterGoodale (the maggot) if he shows his snout again. Unlike a certain "other thread" on the forum, this one has always been open to all comers, and especially to inexperienced PBEM opponents. For as it is written in the Book of Goodale (the maggot), Chapter 8, verse 22 "GRARRGHRAARGHRARRGH!!! Do ye not know that ye are all Cheery Waffles?" You can look it up. :D:D

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

May 3.

The sun peaks through.

But it deceives.

I've seen snow this day.

It blows.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

All right, it's time for haiku corner!

Azaleas blossom,

Water splashing in the sun:

Canuck maggots freeze

Thank you very little. :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

<font size=5 font color=yellow>Good Morning Cheery Waffles!</font>

Snarker, what's the big idea of using a <font size=1>penguin</font> trap in this thread? The Lady Moraine has again showed her superiority to most other <font size=1>penguins</font> by sidestepping it. I'm guessing Mace is still in there looking for his free TNT. :D

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Salkin:

Are you guys recruiting?

//Salkin

We've never had to recruit. There's an unending supply of hardy people standing ready to protect the BFC forums from MasterGoodale (the maggot) if he shows his snout again. Unlike a certain "other thread" on the forum, this one has always been open to all comers, and especially to inexperienced PBEM opponents. For as it is written in the Book of Goodale (the maggot), Chapter 8, verse 22 "GRARRGHRAARGHRARRGH!!! Do ye not know that ye are all Cheery Waffles?" You can look it up. :D:D </font>

:mad: GRAARGH!!!! :mad: I'm insulted!

'Angryolized TNT' and ' :mad: ' are in the Axeford-Canuckistan Dictionary.

That's sub-sub-standard english, you double-slash, non-TNT chuckin', stink bug luvin' MAAAAAGGOOOOT! When we're done with your pixelated truppen they'll whine, "We can't! The Cheery Waffles hacked our arms off and used them to make angryolized TNT." when you ask them to drop and give you twenty. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Salkin:

Hmm....looking for an easy kill, Dave ?

Let me get back to you on that one. my sub standard english skills fits better with you lot then with the penguins :D anyway.

//Salkin

My compliments to the :mad:

Of course I'm looking for an easy kill. After the embarrassing beatings I administered to these maggots in the BDLRM2 last year, some of them seem reluctant to try again. The fact that you speak English at all shows your clear superiority to the <font size=1>penguins</font>. They appear to speak in some gibberish combining the worst of Australia and Minnesota. :eek: :rolleyes:

I've found my favorite web site right here. What a great way to start the morning! :D:D

I visited that site...it...it...it got my name *wrong.* [sobs]

Greetings and malicitations, you wild pack of growling and diseased jackals. Good to see you again, Mr H! I'm afraid I let our CMAK game drop off the radar screen. No disrespect intended, as I reserve that for my fellow Pooligans. Just found my way back and had to stop by this fetid abatoir you gawdawfflers call home and rattle the cage just to hear some barking. And the elderberries. The lot of you smell of elderberries.

THAT's the response I was looking for!

[Lurkur whacks PseudoSimonds on the nose with a rolled up newspaper]

<font size=12>THWACK!!!!</font>

Well I'll be...how ever did that brick get inside that roll of newspaper?

Laugh at lurkurs arm hanging out of Pseudo's mouth.

Turns finally out. Delay due to teaching Seniors in High School in May. They brains is shut-off. Going to clean my pistols tonight, and think happy thoughts. Might have to go to the County landfill this morning (1 or 2 AM) and pop rats. (.44 in one hand, spotlight in the other. It is cathartic sport!)