bazooka over modelled?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by warspite:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Just curious that you would rush in with a pronounciamento without having any clue as to how incorrect you were.

Hardly curious, were you? I fail to see how telling me to stop posting is a sign of curiosity.

And obviously, if I'd KNOWN I was incorrect, or if I'd had reason to doubt my claim before this, I wouldn't have posted with such authority, would I? It's not like I was a dick to you and argued your counter-claim, was I? So why were you a dick to me?

Like I said, we obviously can't all be the omniscient Michael Dorosh. You'll just have to live with that fact. </font>

Good Lord, Sean, is it my birthday or something? I had quite abandoned my quest for a Mortal Enemy in the face of the parallel quest for True Love. And yet that quest seems to be petering out - Mortal Enemies are so much less work, or would do on the face of it. Hmmm - thanks for the assist but this one...just no style, no panache. He gave it a good try, maybe with your guidance...but how could I ask you to invest that much of your time and dilute your own white-hot impassioned dislike of me?

"Get a girlfriend." Such sage advice, really - let's hope it works our for our friend and he is put in the sad and all two familiar position of meeting the perfect woman unfortunately located in two seperate bodies; he would have plenty of time to spew hatred at me in that case, as I am finding the time to prick up my ears in wonderment at how positively unschooled he is in the ways of hate. Perhaps, Sean, just perhaps you and I in tandem can teach this young pup the way to true satisfaction and have him swinging at me below the belt from now to the end of time?

Or maybe I'll just go hiking today with girl number 1 and stay off the internet for awhile.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by flamingknives:

Ignore Berlichtingen and Seanchai, that's just spillover from the Cheery Waffle thread. Or is it the peng challenge? I forget the difference.

You'll roast in Hell for that one </font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Or maybe I'll just go hiking today with girl number 1 and stay off the internet for awhile.

Good grief. OK, kiddies, hunker down and prepare to be bored to tears by at least a dozen long paragraphs by Grog Dorosh as he laments over which imaginary platonic girl friend he should spend more time with.

Jesus wept.

Confronted with the likes of you, Dr. Phil would first throw up his hands in disgust and then drop you with a deer rifle, figuring it was the only merciful thing to do.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Good grief. OK, kiddies, hunker down and prepare to be bored to tears by at least a dozen long paragraphs by Grog Dorosh as he laments over which imaginary platonic girl friend he should spend more time with.

Jesus wept.

Confronted with the likes of you, Dr. Phil would first throw up his hands in disgust and then drop you with a deer rifle, figuring it was the only merciful thing to do. </font>

Originally posted by roqf77:

well ive been reading this website and it says, that the piat penetrated about 102mm of german steel but the bazooka was only about 77mm. also has the a test and it said the panzershreck would penetrate a tiger frontaly at 250m!

Here is the link(its not all zook bashing it puts the piat into perspective).

http://p081.ezboard.com/fforumonwarfrm10.showMessage?topicID=39.topic

Look at what you've done !!!

We now have not one, but TWO <font size=0.5>challenged Penguin</font size=0.5> threads on the forum.

What a horror !!! :(:(:( :mad:

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

Look at what you've done !!!

We now have not one, but TWO <font size=0.5>challenged Penguin</font size=0.5> threads on the forum.

What a horror !!! :(:(:( :mad:

You guys in the <font size=0.5> wiffle thread </font size=0.5> are always talking about us and yet, we never talk about you.

What does this tell us?

No.

Any dreams I might have concerning <small small small>wiffler's</small small small> invariably includes overheating power tools, the acrid smell of fear (Not mine) and the abject howls of soul wrenching pain (Again, not mine).

And steel drum music. Let us not forget the steel drum music.

Ooooh !

I'm so terrified. You torture us in your sleep. What a man you are. :mad:

Tell me, are all of the challenged Ping-pongs as brave as you, or are you just an exception ?

And please, I do not wish to know of other things you dream about. I don't think I could stomach all the horrors and depravities that go on about your tiny subconscious. :mad:

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

No.

Any dreams I might have concerning <small small small>wiffler's</small small small> invariably includes overheating power tools, the acrid smell of fear (Not mine) and the abject howls of soul wrenching pain (Again, not mine).

And steel drum music. Let us not forget the steel drum music.

Ooooh !

I'm so terrified. You torture us in your sleep. What a man you are. :mad:

Tell me, are all of the challenged Ping-pongs as brave as you, or are you just an exception ?

And please, I do not wish to know of other things you dream about. I don't think I could stomach all the horrors and depravities that go on about your tiny subconscious. :mad: </font>

Down, Prinz, down!

Who's a good boy? Is Prinz a good boy? Is Prinz a good boy? Yes, he is! Yes, he is!

Prinz is a good boy!

I thought you would notice that you've made an arse of yourself already...

But please, do go on. I find you amusing. Tacky, maybe, but amusing.