• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Edit

Dear Dorosh,

Do not be so reticent to share your opinions in here. If you can't let it all hang out here, you can't let it hang anywhere.

oh my...*that* didn't sound quite right... </font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Edit

Dear Dorosh,

Do not be so reticent to share your opinions in here. If you can't let it all hang out here, you can't let it hang anywhere.

oh my...*that* didn't sound quite right... </font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Carrying on, Ma'am. Empathy always welcome, regardless of gender. I am equal opportunity pathetic, don't you know. :D

Well then, if pathetic you are, you've definitely come to the right thread, LOL!

Thanks for the vibes, they shall get me through the day.
Always welcome. Life's a piece of poop sometimes and I'm sure each and every one of us 'Pengers' can relate in some way or another to your current situation.

Take care and get some rest.

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Im probably returning to this place... better hide the women and horses.

Oh goody! *claps hands* I remember you!

I don't remember if we like you...but I remember you.

tee hee

Weren't you the one who originally thought I was a guy and then offered to throw yourself on your sword in penance when you found out you'd been insulting a...*dramatic music*...Lady?

Yes, its been a long time since I was here. I thought Id read up on some old threads, but I could only manage to get through a couple of pages before my eyes began to bleed heavily. And then I realized...nothing has changed, the M.B.T. is still the same.

So naturally I simply had to return.

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Carrying on, Ma'am. Empathy always welcome, regardless of gender. I am equal opportunity pathetic, don't you know. :D

Well then, if pathetic you are, you've definitely come to the right thread, LOL!

Thanks for the vibes, they shall get me through the day.
Always welcome. Life's a piece of poop sometimes and I'm sure each and every one of us 'Pengers' can relate in some way or another to your current situation.

Take care and get some rest. </font>

You know, if people are going to post retina-damaging pictures of giant erect gnomes, the least they can do is post something pleasant like an image of one of those guilt-crazed Catholic high school girls everyone's always going on about...

Oh no...now I'm picturing a lithe sweet young thing in a plaid skirt, but she's got a gnome's head.

I think I'm going to be sick now. Please excuse me.

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Ah, yes, I remember that one.

"...the more reasons to blame the australians"

Actually, we now have a Belgian who's taken over the role of Official Whipping Boy of the Peng Challenge Thread. I think he rather enjoys it in fact. Anything for the attention.

Michael

Originally posted by Marstov:

You know, if people are going to post retina-damaging pictures of giant erect gnomes, the least they can do is post something pleasant like an image of one of those guilt-crazed Catholic high school girls everyone's always going on about...

I have one—several really—but haven't worked out just yet how to post them in here. One caveat however, they don't appear too guilt ridden. In fact they seem...well, best to use your imagination.

Michael