Who's a TNT Chuckin' Maggot? Anyone in the Waffle Thread, of course.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

San Clemente holds some hilarous high school Spring Break memories. There used to be a burger joint that sold super cheap burgers down there....like $0.85 bacon cheeseburgers or something crazy like that in '85-'87-ish

I forgot San Gabriel too. My parents had a beach house in San Clemente. We went there every summer when I was in high school. Like 81 - 84 . . . they sent me away to a prison school in Northern CA before I graduated. =) I kinda hated it in San Clemente 'cause jarheads wear always trying to pick up on me on the beach.

Kitty

Originally posted by Mace:

Yep, Kitty, you rule.

Axe however, proves to be a poor rep for the Commonwealth. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace

Ummmmm, you do realize I live three time zones ahead of Kitty, don't you?

So the sun's coming up here when the party's in full gear there. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Yep, Kitty, you rule.

Axe however, proves to be a poor rep for the Commonwealth. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace

So the sun's coming up here when the party's in full gear there. :mad: :mad: </font>

Boy the TnT chucking is getting fast and furious with Wally. My kraut maggots are starting to run low on 'splodies. Luckily, they are on a big rocky hill with plenty of rocks. Not sure if it will do much good against Wally's sloped cranium.

The OTHER Maggot is starting to see a plan come together...Pratically all the Communist tanks are belching TnT into every shrub, every treeline, every Kraut squad and VERRRRRY SOOON EVERY Kraut tank. These Soviets are most disturbed, like their commander. YESSSSS THE LAST ROUNDS OF TURNS ARE GOING TO FECKING FURIOUS! EITHER AN OVERWHELMING VICTORY OR OFF TO THE STALAG! BWAWAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

Argh.gif

So the sun's coming up here when the party's in full gear there. :mad: :mad:

Kitty, the veteran she is, sat up into the small hours to finish the alloted task.

Did you? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

The OTHER Maggot is starting to see a plan come together...Pratically all the Communist tanks are belching TnT into every shrub, every treeline, every Kraut squad and VERRRRRY SOOON EVERY Kraut tank. These Soviets are most disturbed, like their commander. YESSSSS THE LAST ROUNDS OF TURNS ARE GOING TO FECKING FURIOUS! EITHER AN OVERWHELMING VICTORY OR OFF TO THE STALAG! BWAWAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

Argh.gif

I have an even more hideous fate in store for them:

stalag.jpg

At least I can keep the day straight unlike some people. :rolleyes:

And by some people I mean Snarker. :mad:

This might explain it.

boisei.gif

Australopithecus boisei inhabited eastern Africa approximately 2.5 - 1.2 million years ago. The Australopithecus boisei's skull is similar to that of the Australopithecus robustus, in which they both have a distinct ridge on the top of their skulls. Australopithecus boisei has a relatively level face and possesses an extremely large jaw which coincides with their wide teeth. (Wicander and Monroe 1993)

Evidently one survived and is living in Amish Country.