Who's a TNT Chuckin' Maggot? Anyone in the Waffle Thread, of course.

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

ARGARGARGARGARGA. A draw! I took all but one flag and that one the computer called 'undecided' :rolleyes: I only had about 4 t34's surrounding it and he has a company commander and a lowly tank hunter.

Whoops! On second look, I only took one flag :D . I still should have had the middle flag. The computer is gamey! Oh, well. Back to work....

russian2.jpg

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dave H:

The next BDLRM won't be until next year. Sorry, but playing the same scenario over and over begins to wear, even though I am facing 14 completely unique attacks.

You mean that cackling "DANCE, MONKEY, DANCE, TO MY MANIACAL SET-UPS!!!", tires you out, poor baby?

Which part of hitting "GO" do you find so ennervating, you poor, mistreated, Scarlette O'Hara wannaby, with your languid sighs and your "Oh-ah, Ah have the vapors, Ah caint possibly make it to the cotillion", namby-pamby excuses?

Just remember that Indiana's not that far away and I could be burying my foot in your backside before happy hour, you bird call imitating wearer of lacy lederhosen!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

You mean that cackling "DANCE, MONKEY, DANCE, TO MY MANIACAL SET-UPS!!!", tires you out, poor baby?

Which part of hitting "GO" do you find so ennervating, you poor, mistreated, Scarlette O'Hara wannaby, with your languid sighs and your "Oh-ah, Ah have the vapors, Ah caint possibly make it to the cotillion", namby-pamby excuses?

Just remember that Indiana's not that far away and I could be burying my foot in your backside before happy hour, you bird call imitating wearer of lacy lederhosen!

Aw, I'm blushing. Yet another satisfied customer!! :D:D:D

Originally posted by Snarker:

Dave Aych!!! Who took the worst whumping in the BDLRM II so far?

So far our Canadian friends Axe and Pseudo are tied. Axe tried attacking with a lot of infantry, which didn't work out at all. Pseudo's surviving armor bogged down in a water hazard. :D:D

Originally posted by Snarker:

Musta been a looooong weekend, maggot! Quoting yourself with not even a ARRGGGGAAAAARGH!!!, :mad: or sumfink? :mad: :mad:

GARGGARGARGARGARGARGARGARGA :mad: Not long enough! I need to clone myself so I don't have to work. That game with Axe has made me extremely bitter. I mean, how could I let a hoser beat me (final tally 46 to 54) :confused: tongue.gif ???

I had suppressing fire on a small wooded hill. For multiple turns this hill was POUNDED with 75 mm, 85mm, 122mm, and 152mm fire. I ceased firing the last turn and charged a soviet grunt platoon into a Kraut lair. When the game ended, I discovered that the maggot had a whole platoon of kraut grunts, taking my suppressing fire. Only about 6 grunts out of the entire platoon were killed! Unbelievable! I hope Axe can post a picture of this crater filled hill, with his grunts "hiding" ARGHAGAGAGARGARGA :mad:

WallyBarney is right, I need more beer :D

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Whoops! On second look, I only took one flag :D . I still should have had the middle flag. The computer is gamey! Oh, well. Back to work....

</font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

:mad: *dies again*

*goes through pockets looking for money, expensive watches and/or jewelry*

Well.....

*checks once more*

...that was a waste of time. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And let me tell you it's good to be back, a 5 hour drive yesterday and a return home to find the ISP network down. :mad:

ISP support: *delivered in Indian accent* 'We do be believing it is a fault with your cable modem and we will be fixing it.'

Me:'it's not the cable modem, check the nodes'

ISP: 'We will be sending a technician in 5 years time to see'

Me: 'look mate, just check the nodes'

ISP: 'He will be coming there to your place'

Me: 'ARRGHH GHGRHGHRJG GHGHHHARHGH' *veins pop*

ISP: ....'but if you connection does be commencing please be calling us to cancel technician who be arriving 5 years time'

Me: *convulses*

*sigh*

Mace

So was your modem unplugged after all?

AAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No it was the nodes!!!

GHGHAGHGAHGHGAHGHG GHGHGHGHGH GHAHGHGWHGWHGHAGHAGH!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

So was your modem unplugged after all?

AAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No it was the nodes!!!

GHGHAGHGAHGHGAHGHG GHGHGHGHGH GHAHGHGWHGWHGHAGHAGH!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace </font>

Sorry to be a downer mates, but Paula's maternal grandmother, her last surviving grandparent, died this afternoon.

I'll be around a bit tonight and maybe tomorrow but then I'll be gone until Sunday night. We just saw her a week ago Sunday and she looked great too so, even though she just turned 84, it's a bit of a shock.

La-tor.

Guest Mike

:D Better the nodes than the 'nads :mad:

I think the rest of us would much rather it was his 'nads! :mad: :mad: