MikeyD's Tiger I W.I.P.

Okay, so I never post pictures of my mod work-in-progress. But we're talkin' the Tiger I and I figure the guys might get a kick out of seeing how this particular sausage is made.

You see I tackled the running gear first, then the hull front & rear. the work's done in neutral grey, eventually to be colored Afrika Korps tan, and Eastern Front Yellow, and early Panzer grey, and any other color I can think to make it!

Tiger's not a small mod job. It'll still be some time before any finished mods show up. But you can see progress is being made.

TigerWIP.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so I never post pictures of my mod work-in-progress. But we're talkin' the Tiger I and I figure the guys might get a kick out of seeing how this particular sausage is made.

You see I tackled the running gear first, then the hull front & rear. the work's done in neutral grey, eventually to be colored Afrika Korps tan, and Eastern Front Yellow, and early Panzer grey, and any other color I can think to make it!

Tiger's not a small mod job. It'll still be some time before any finished mods show up. But you can see progress is being made.

TigerWIP.jpg

That would be Brumbärs (plural). ;)

I've almost started that beastie several times but I'm not entirely clear about details of the initial production vehicle's roof. So I've been putting it off. To which you have every right to r reply "Then why don't you just hit the web and order yourself a frickin' reference book, you cheap barsted?!"

I had avoided the mighty Tiger up til now because I was afraid to touch it... but at least I've got the reference books!

That would be Brumbärs (plural). ;)

I've almost started that beastie several times but I'm not entirely clear about details of the initial production vehicle's roof. So I've been putting it off. To which you have every right to r reply "Then why don't you just hit the web and order yourself a frickin' reference book, you cheap barsted?!"

I had avoided the mighty Tiger up til now because I was afraid to touch it... but at least I've got the reference books!

Originally posted by Earl Grey:

Mikey, you never cease to amaze! But still hoping for the Brummbär... ;)

I knew I wasn't the only out there that hopes the Grizzly Bears get redone. ;)

Definitely looking forward to his Tigers though.