Spreading the word about CMAK

Embark

I just thought I would tell you all an interesting thing that has happened in the past couple of days.

I play another game called World War II Online. When we play we use TeamSpeak to communicate. There is one server for all the allied players and one server for all the Axis players. So there are usually a little over a hundred people on each server. Well instead of us having to type to communicate while playing CMAK, we figured why not use the TeamSpeak server to talk to each other. While we have been in our room on the server talking to each other, there have been people who dropped by to say hey. Once they hear us swearing at each other and hooting and hollering about the last turn or whatnot. They ask what the hell is going on. So time and time again we have explained to these folks what a great game CMAK is and how much fun we have playing it. In fact I know of at least 4 people who now plan on purchasing the game so they can join in on the mayham.

4 new players might not seem like much but when those four tell their buddies and so on and so on it starts to add up. Hopefully we can continue to spread the word and get this out to even more people.

Originally posted by Embark:

4 new players might not seem like much but when those four tell their buddies and so on and so on it starts to add up. Hopefully we can continue to spread the word and get this out to even more people.

I worked my arse off for 2 years to get one of my college buddies to play the game. Now he's cursing Lars (as all right minded folk should), and I'm playing my second game against his 8 year old son.

Four new players ain't no bad thing.

And I did, by all the gods, do a nasty little happy dance when I beat that 8 year old bugger in the first game! Nyah, nyah, nyah, kid! I beat your little arse like a gong!

It's been a bad month. I barely achieved a major victory over the 8 year old. And that only after his bloody father screwed up the first quarter of the game.

But I'm still counting it as a win, damn you lot.

Originally posted by Embark:

I just thought I would tell you all an interesting thing that has happened in the past couple of days.

I play another game called World War II Online. When we play we use TeamSpeak to communicate.

Does teamspeak work with most games.

As i am starting to Play Total Annihilation on line with e few of my mates and it would be good to be able to shout abuse at each other while doing it.

Heh you guys should see all the people we have turned onto this game. Started out with 4 and now we are up to like 9 or 10. Just from talking to old friends who ask what we are up to these days. We have our own TeamSpeak server up and running but its just a temporary one I run off my computer. TunnelRat and his dad Vulcan rented a 20 man server but it won't be ready untill tomorrow. Once we got the login information and all that I will let you all know the address so you can hop in and say hello.