What MasterGoodale would do if he was the president of the Cheery Waffle Thread

_Axe_

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

You should all send me $5 a day for my continued presence in this thread. We are approaching two years. So prorated, you all owe me... ...one...million..dollars!

I think that $10 a day for you to go away would be a much better investment tongue.gif:D

If that's in Canadian dollars, how much is that million worth? About enough to buy a dozen doughnuts? Maybe a six pack of Molson? :confused: :D

Not to burst your bubble, but that M17 had three shots left. I was hoping it would survive, but your maggot of a machine gun took care of that. We'll see how well they cope with an armored car next. tongue.gif:D:D

damnit, I was hoping for 80! :mad: :mad: :mad:

<table align="center" width="250"><tr><td align="center"><div style="font-size:18px;font-family:Verdana">I AM 20% WHITE TRASH!</div>1.gif<div style=font-size:10px;font-family:Verdana">I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box. </div><div style="font-size:12px;font-family:Verdana">Take the WHITE TRASH test at Fuali.com</div></td></tr></table>

its just gets worse and worse. I was hoping for 0% :mad: :mad: :mad:

<table align="center" width="250"><tr><td align="center"><div style="font-size:18px;font-family:Verdana">I AM 47% HIPPIE!</div>2.gif<div style=font-size:10px;font-family:Verdana">I need to step away from the tie-dye. I smell too good to be a hippie and my dad is probably a cop. Being a hippie is not a fashion craze, man. It was a way of life, in the 60’s, man.</div><div style="font-size:12px;font-family:Verdana">Take the HIPPIE test at Fuali.com</div></td></tr></table>

worst insult ever!!!

should 100%

<table align="center" width="250"><tr><td align="center"><div style="font-size:18px;font-family:Verdana">I AM 60% METAL HEAD!</div>3.gif<div style=font-size:10px;font-family:Verdana">I rock just as hard as the rest of the thrash set, except when no ones looking I like to get down with a little "More than a Feeling." </div><div style="font-size:12px;font-family:Verdana">Take the METAL HEAD test at Fuali.com</div></td></tr></table>

GRRRAAGGGGRHHH NO ONE VISIT THIS SITE, IT LIES

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

<table align="center" width="250"><tr><td align="center"><div style="font-size:18px;font-family:Verdana">I AM 31% INTERNET ADDICT!</div>2.gif<div style=font-size:10px;font-family:Verdana">I could go either way. Deep into the madness of nights filled with coding CGI-Scripts and online role playing games, or I could become a normal user. Good luck!</div><div style="font-size:12px;font-family:Verdana">Take the INTERNET ADDICT test at Fuali.com</div></td></tr></table>

Look at question 20. I laughed so loud I woke my wife. :D

You're all 100% nong.

Mace

PS If I told everyone what happens with the latest DirectX, Nvidia drivers, and CMAK, it wouldn't be a challenge for you lot.

PPS Diamond Head rocks \m/ :mad: \m/

(well they did about 20 years ago)

Originally posted by Snarker:

Hey maggots! I came across this whilst sipping a barley pop and browsing for pocket cd-r prices:

Forever Geeks: Nerds are for dorks

I guess at $19.99 these CD-Rs are a steal - even if they are used. :D

Maybe they should rename the site "Forever Geeks: Used disks for dorks"

I bought the last two, maggots. tongue.gif

From one of the reviews: "I just did three stars because I have no feelings about the product either way being that I did not buy it."

I weep for the future. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I think PseudoSimonds is trapped under something heavy. Surely there isn't enough to do in Guelph to keep him away from the CWT for any extended period of time.

Maybe he has a nitwit neighbor and he snapped...

I talked to the odd baggage's husband yesterday.

He's definitely not wearing the pants in that family, but he's a nice enough guy. I told him I didn't call and didn't care if he romped around in a Wonder Woman suit singing show tunes like Julie Andrews while cutting down trees on his property. Also told him when I find out who the little jerk off is causing all this trouble I wouldn't want to be the owner of their jaw if they continue to involve my name. Thanked him and asked him to please pass that back down to his wife coffee klatche.

Sometimes the truth hurts, but not as much as 210 pounds of in shape and angryolized Snarker can. GGRRAAAAARGHAARGH!!!!! :mad: :mad:

I think PseudoSimonds is trapped under something heavy. Surely there isn't enough to do in Guelph to keep him away from the CWT for any extended period of time.

GRAAAAAAGHRHARHGHAHG!!!

I was whooping it up at our wooden bridge!

build4.jpg

Actually I learned last week that I've been accepted to go back to school in September so I've been somewhat busy getting things arranged on such short notice.

Gamey updates:

WarblingCricket is well on his way to another victory. :mad: :mad: The Hated Tank of the Day: the Panther. :mad: :mad:

Axe27-73, the surrender-maggot owes me a setup!

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Actually I learned last week that I've been accepted to go back to school in September so I've been somewhat busy getting things arranged on such short notice.

Gamey updates:

WarblingCricket is well on his way to another victory. :mad: :mad: The Hated Tank of the Day: the Panther. :mad: :mad:

Axe27-73, the surrender-maggot owes me a setup!

So it is back to drinking beer every night and carousing with the coeds? Girls gone bad? Good going. Ah, the mammaries, err I mean memories.

Which panther did the damage? When should I expect to see your squadron of fighter-bombers and camping AT guns? Your reinforcements teleporting behind my lines? I'm forever suspicious of the creeping Canuckistani magoot. :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Hmmmm --- school-----CM.

Something's got to give.

P.S. Congratulations! smile.gif