Latest CNN Poll: Peng Gets Challenged. Conservatives Rejoice!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

If I call you what I really want to call you, I may be treated roughly by the proprietors of this establishment.

Papa

Say whatever you want. You'll still get treated like a red headed step child riding a rented mule.

If any of the knee biters I'm playing against right now want a turn, they best be sending me one this evening. The wonderful and bemused Rose and I will be heading off to Kelly's Island to celebrate our 15th anniversary tomorrow morning and won't be back until late Friday.

And no, Kelly's Island is not like 10 Flags, Joe, so we'll not be bringing you back any cotton candy. Besides, it'll rot your dentures.

p.s. Hiram, do you think, in that second shot you posted, you could have gotten a little farther away from the model? You know, so it would be even harder to see any detail? Putz.

Originally posted by dalem:

I am better than all of you in every measurable way.

OGSF, you send ME a setup. Och!

Impudaint bastarrrd! Ye'll rue those worrrrds, ye lead poisoned ferret fondler. Tigers vs Jeeps at as thain!!! Noo excuse mae, Ah haifta gi' an install tha COD Expansion Pack!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

The wonderful and bemused Rose and I will be heading off to Kelly's Island to celebrate our 15th anniversary tomorrow morning and won't be back until late Friday.

Someday I'm gonna go back to Kelly Island and marry that woman, and take her away from all this Boo Radley...

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

It's the double nickle for me today lads ... ten more years, officially, to work. Of course after that I'll be scrounging dumpsters while YOU lot are lining your pockets with your PRIVATIZED Social Security ... not that I'm bitter.

Joe

God, you're freaking OLD!!!!!

Anyway Happy Birthday Joe

Wow Joe! You are only 55!!! Erm.....by the looks of you...erm....I thought for sure you weren't a day under 75!....Maybe it was because of the walker and the pack of depends you carried around with you....But how were you to know the Gnome already had a well stocked supply of depends? And of course there was the silverware drawer incident.....Classic! tongue.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!!!!

:D

*Boggs crawls out of his sick bed to acknowledge the birthday of the MBT's oldest living member (take it any way you want)*

Happy Birthday Codger Joe

Not to bust your bubble (yeah right), but according to the Social Security Administration, you must work until age 66 for normal retirement based on the year you were born.

The good news is that anybody born after 1960 has to work until they are 67.

*Boggs crawls back into his sickbed, feeling just a bit better*.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Not to bust your bubble (yeah right), but according to the Social Security Administration, you must work until age 66 for normal retirement based on the year you were born.

Even got off his death bed to fling a little hate. A real Cesspooler!

Happy Delayed Retirement Joe!

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Even got off his death bed to fling a little hate. A real Cesspooler!

Happy Delayed Retirement Joe! </font>

Patchy ,

Joebob may claim 55, but how many people have you ever seen actually driving on the Expressway at 55? I would easily add 10 more just to keep up with traffic. Joebob is no different then an expressway, as he has laid about getting ran over quite often.

Happy Birthday Joebob!

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

Patchy ,

Joebob may claim 55, but how many people have you ever seen actually driving on the Expressway at 55? I would easily add 10 more just to keep up with traffic. Joebob is no different then an expressway, as he has laid about getting ran over quite often.

Happy Birthday Joebob!

Rune

And I'm getting laid too? Wow, it IS a Happy Birthday.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

The wonderful and bemused Rose and I will be heading off to Kelly's Island to celebrate our 15th anniversary tomorrow morning.

Don't tell me, you splurged and bought a night at a hostel?

PS

Happy anniversary to you and the wonderful and bemused Rose, Boo. I don't suppose it's necessary to point out that the woman must be a saint...

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

It's the double nickle for me today lads ... ten more years, officially, to work. Of course after that I'll be scrounging dumpsters while YOU lot are lining your pockets with your PRIVATIZED Social Security ... not that I'm bitter.

Joe

Joe,

While the simpletons bicker back and forth about your supposed age, I note that you never actually make any sort of claim regarding what your age will be ten years from now. And that's ok, Joe. In fact, that's just fine.

<big>Happy Birthday Joe!!</big>

Papa

PS

(Listen up degenerates. Clearly Uncle Joe is incapable of remembering how old he is. The fact is, he may well have witnessed the formation of the continental landmasses. However, even an old dog like Joe must have his occasional day. So lets show a little compassion and cut him a wee bit o' slack today. As we all know, tomorrow it's back to the whipping post for him.)