Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffles, Maggots, and Lost penguins

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddyerballs

CrowBait and Axeasillyquestion - if you could both write an AAR for Ice Cold in Avnavodsk, telling me what sucked and what didn't

Sure, it was cold, damn cold.....! :mad:

Oh you want more. From my side it was fun, with a decent mix of troops and a few surprises etc. at exactly the right times. Will send you something a bit more descriptive when I get the chance. smile.gif

And Axe, thank you for the game it was great fun, sorry about my sometimes appalling turn rate but we got through it. You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar! :eek:

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Sent, you crazy bucket of biscuits. :mad: :mad:

Thank you, you snot guzzling sack of scabs. smile.gif

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty</font>

Oh, behave.

Okay, how's this for an unsatisfying turn:

Picture a long, narrow street in a small Italian town. The music from "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" starts to play. A Tiger rolls down one end of the street. Three Shermans roll down the other end. They aim their guns, and

End of Turn.

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH! Axe hurry up with the next turn (if only so I can watch all my Shermans brew up)!

Originally posted by Becket:

Oh, behave.

No! :D *runs around the room twice, pausing once to work claws into the carpet. Twitches tail aggitatedly and hops sideways towards Becket with ears back, fur standing on end . . . notices a nice sofa in the corner. ATTACK!!! Shreds side of sofa with claws then, jumping on the couch, grabs an expensive pillow with front paws, flips over and scratches it up with hind legs. Looks around excitedly, runs under the bed and hides* :mad:

Kitty

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

Fiefdom provided a very interesting diversion for a day or two, but I'm now sated and think I'll wait for Beta 6.0 to appear before dedicating more of my company's time to it.

Teddy

Hehe. It is very "work friendly" isn't it? Especially with once an hour turns.

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

I like Smope. He is always so angry. Somebody make him an angry scenario. :mad:

More angry than Inferno?</font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Oh, behave.

No! :D *runs around the room twice, pausing once to work claws into the carpet. Twitches tail aggitatedly and hops sideways towards Becket with ears back, fur standing on end . . . notices a nice sofa in the corner. ATTACK!!! Shreds side of sofa with claws then, jumping on the couch, grabs an expensive pillow with front paws, flips over and scratches it up with hind legs. Looks around excitedly, runs under the bed and hides* :mad:

Kitty </font>

Hello my dear collegues!

Some statistics for your enjoyment and edification:

First to Reach Archduke and live in a Palace: Fey

Honorable Mention Archduke in Castle: Angus Thorn

Top 5 Fiefdom Scores: Marquis Warpig's Badlands, Marquis Boots's Badlands, Viscount Kronos's Woods, Count Zeebat's Tundra, Viscount Audixy's Delta.

Top 3 Unallianced Fiefdoms: Viscountess Solitaire's Glen, Nightwolf's Forest, Baroness Minirva's Forest.

Top 6 Alliances: Yorick - 46739, Crimson Brigade - 40727, Cheery Wafflers - 39645, Zions Fury - 24198, Black Letter Society - 23473, Corsairs - 11953

Our (ig)noble alliance got a mention, but it goes to show it's not what you know but who you sleep with (as Angus can probably attest to given his special mention as brown-noser of the year)!

oh appropriate time to express some anger here I guess.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

*picks up a car and heaves it across the thread then punches some walls, causing major building destruction, then yells at some old lady. Also takes the TNT out of Kitty's mouth, loosing some fingers in the process*

btw, when I called you dear collegues...I lied.

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

Hello my dear collegues!

Some statistics for your enjoyment and edification:

First to Reach Archduke and live in a Palace: Fey

Honorable Mention Archduke in Castle: Angus Thorn

Top 5 Fiefdom Scores: Marquis Warpig's Badlands, Marquis Boots's Badlands, Viscount Kronos's Woods, Count Zeebat's Tundra, Viscount Audixy's Delta.

Top 3 Unallianced Fiefdoms: Viscountess Solitaire's Glen, Nightwolf's Forest, Baroness Minirva's Forest.

Top 6 Alliances: Yorick - 46739, Crimson Brigade - 40727, Cheery Wafflers - 39645, Zions Fury - 24198, Black Letter Society - 23473, Corsairs - 11953

Our (ig)noble alliance got a mention, but it goes to show it's not what you know but who you sleep with (as Angus can probably attest to given his special mention as brown-noser of the year)!

oh appropriate time to express some anger here I guess.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

*picks up a car and heaves it across the thread then punches some walls, causing major building destruction, then yells at some old lady. Also takes the TNT out of Kitty's mouth, loosing some fingers in the process*

btw, when I called you dear collegues...I lied.

Mace

You guys rocked. Hope you had fun and hope you play again next game (feel free to bring more Penguins, Mortal Enemies abound in this game). I'm impressed that we finished so strong against the other veteran alliances, in no small part due to Kitty, Smope and Snarker's tenacity.

Hope you had un and hope you play again next game (feel free to bring more Penguins, Mortal Enemies abound in this game

Not so sure about bringing more Penguins in. I mean can you imagine how hard it would be to read Alliance Messages if Seanachi was posting? Everyone would get about a third of the way through then quit from boredom.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty

in no small part due to Kitty, Smope and Snarker's tenacity.

Hell hath no fury like a Smope lip walking drunk :mad: :mad: :mad:

Speaking of fury, hate, 'nades and stuff, who's got the setup file for Inferno?

If one you have a set of stones, send it to smope at_no_phuking_spam_you_rotten_bastards ponyshow.com