Who will Peng challenge after the Apocalypso?

When did this become the official alternative to the GF?

Want to chat about homosexual marriage...head to the GF...there are lots of folks over there who will give you an expert debate.

Need to discuss the relative merits of sending the U.S. Marines to vaporize gun-toting, crack smoking Ton Ton Macoutte in the streets of Port Au Prince...hit the GF button.

Can't wait to show your friends and neighbors how up you are on current events....well then get the bumper sticker and proclaim to the world that..."I do it on the GF"

This is the fecking Peng Challenge Thread !

I'd rather hear about flaming rats being shoved down Peng's throat. At least it makes me laugh, and takes my mind off what an F'd up world we live in.

Let's vaporize the Magic Kingdom then! Send in the JADAMS!!! and while we're at it...let's include Hollywood as well...we should have napalmed them last night when they were all bunched in one place! Just picture the front page of the N.Y. Times...Julia Roberts running down Hollywood Blvd....the tatters of her Georgio Armani gown clinging to her burned flesh a la Kim Phuc in 1972...what an image!!!

You guys know I'm only kidding, right?

[ March 01, 2004, 06:48 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Who's with me?!

I gave up tilting windmills for lent </font>

Bah! I'm banishing you to the General Forum for one month! Go, the Great god Seanachai commands you!

Aye aye, Sir!

While you are all flushed with this new found enthusiasm and self-image...why dont you send me a set up....anything will do...so I can beat you back down into the depths of dispair from whence you crawled.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Bah! I'm banishing you to the General Forum for one month! Go, the Great god Seanachai commands you!

Aye aye, Sir!

While you are all flushed with this new found enthusiasm and self-image...why dont you send me a set up....anything will do...so I can beat you back down into the depths of dispair from whence you crawled. </font>

You know, it makes you feel like a right twit when you shout 'Who's with me', and there's nothing but a resounding silences. You useless buggers.

What do you expect at 6 AM?

OK, who was on call this morning to respond to Seanachai's looney tunes comments?

Who was asleep at the switch? You know you're letting down the whole team , don't you?

It's so hard to get tood help nowadays. It's all being offshored.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

It's so hard to get tood help nowadays. It's all being offshored

Funny, but I read somewhere that all the tood's had immigrated to Ohio. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Oh, I see. I had made a typo in my original post and then Nidan capitalized on it when he couldn't come up with something original.

Yes, yes, yes, all quite amusing.

Good eye there, Nidan. Now, don't both you and Lars owe me turns? Chop chop, boys.

What need of originality, when you are one of the finest straight men around. You provide all the material...I salute you.

But a lot of the people over there are stiff-necked, humourless toads. And the level of smug arrogance and 'We've got this down, children, and you can't match our Fiefdom brilliance, now excuse us while we go thuggish on your immigrant arse' attitude you get made playing that lot rather tedious.

I can't remember reading more than a handful of good taunts the whole time I was there, other than from some of our lot, and even the other decent taunts were mostly made by BFC people. Most of that lot just oozed smarminess.

Ah, well, it was an interesting experience, but I don't know that I'd go back. Too many people over there were playing not to play the game, but to win, and anything, no matter how tacky, justified winning. Perhaps I just didn't approach it with the proper attitude. But why play it, when you don't like the people you're playing against?

Okay, I'm missing something here.

The issue is not whether you win or lose at these games, the issue is whether you taunted the best!

If, for the duration of this game, you were able to fill your opponent with loathing and hatred, then you are victorious.

If you managed to give these people, who clearly have no life, a few hours of purpose and direction, then you are victorious.

If they ganged up on you and repeatedly attacked to gain revenge for a taunt,then you are victorious

If they stomped and smashed and burned your fields, while defiling your population and shrieking smug and self-congratulatory messages to one another, then you are victorious.

For is it not written (somewhere) that:

Winning is secondary to being remembered. Make them hate you and they will remember. Years from now, no one will remember the winners and the losers, but the awful sting of a well-placed and properly executed taunt will remain with them for a lifetime

Is that not our mission here?

You know, it makes you feel like a right twit when you shout 'Who's with me', and there's nothing but a resounding silences. You useless buggers.

So speaking of twits, when are we going out for a remedial drink?

Originally posted by dalem:

Geez, even me, The Hammer of the GF, has given up on THAT discussion. </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

The issue is not whether you win or lose at these games, the issue is whether you taunted the best!

If, for the duration of this game, you were able to fill your opponent with loathing and hatred, then you are victorious.

If you managed to give these people, who clearly have no life, a few hours of purpose and direction, then you are victorious.

If they ganged up on you and repeatedly attacked to gain revenge for a taunt,then you are victorious

If they stomped and smashed and burned your fields, while defiling your population and shrieking smug and self-congratulatory messages to one another, then you are victorious.

Oh, we won alright.

As documented proof.

Subject: LOL - Cesspool thinks they hurt me? -

You may have knocked out a fair chunk of my population, but really, you never came close to knocking me out of play. In fact, I was in a Palace, was an archduke, and had 2400 prestige at the end of the game before I went through all of it to destroy Yorick's top two. Don't kid yourself into thinking you really put me out of action, because you didn't - Warpig did more damage in 2 turns to me than you guys did over an entire week period.

You know you put a knee to the fork when the guy brags/whines about it.