Ailing without CMAK, MasterGoodale and Cheery Threats

_Axe_

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Snarker how about a game?

Hoorlungs, you living on the gubberment teet for months and months, non-turn returning MAAAAAGGGOTTTT!!!! :mad: :mad:

Sure. Send something suitably warped. Maybe a large battle, only ACs and tankettes 20mm and below? The last car race we had going was fun.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dave H:

<font size=5>Danger, Will Robinson!! Grog Warning!!</font size=5>

Okay, you guys had to start talking about tanks, so I've got a question for you. How, and why, did the A-9, or whatever this British cruiser tank is called, have six crewmen?? Those guys must have been wedged in there like Keke, mike_the_wino, Soddball, Seanachai,

[GROG]Because the two machine gun turrets were operated by individual crew members.[/GROG]

Originally posted by Axe2121:

[doofus]

This is obvious from your posts but the real question is, when do you plan this Herculean task:

[/doofus]
?

I am still amazing that you can get up in the morning, dress yourself with only a little bit of help, trudge through the mounds of moose excrement, and ACTUALLY make it to work. By the looks of things, you had tapped all your potential with these tasks.

Originally posted by Snarker:

Maybe a large battle, only ACs and tankettes 20mm and below? The last car race we had going was fun.

Oh God that brings back horrible memories. But after earning my knighthood I swore never again to embark on an armored-cars-only battle.

But if I remember correctly, your cowardly and horribly gamey use of lend-lease tanks against my poor starving outnumbered pixeltruppen earned you a victory in our previous battle. I demand restitution.

Brits at Anzio. I'll be the tea-drinkers, you be the sauerkraut-munchers.

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Maybe a large battle, only ACs and tankettes 20mm and below? The last car race we had going was fun.

Oh God that brings back horrible memories. But after earning my knighthood I swore never again to embark on an armored-cars-only battle.

But if I remember correctly, your cowardly and horribly gamey use of lend-lease tanks against my poor starving outnumbered pixeltruppen earned you a victory in our previous battle. I demand restitution.

Brits at Anzio. I'll be the tea-drinkers, you be the sauerkraut-munchers. </font>

*trudges through snow squall to mail box..... opens mailbox.... shrugs shoulders..... trudges back to house through snow squall... curls up in fetal position and sobs*

What do you think the following have in common?

The joint NZ/US base on Antarctica?

The DEW line?

Cuba?

The international space station?

Nuclear subs on the third month of a six month underwater patrol?

Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden?

Axe2121's Postman?

They all have CMAK before Axe... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well, it's another Friday night. No sign of Soddball yet, which either means he's still at the pub, or he's passed out in a gutter somewhere. It will be interesting to see if he can manage another drunken fiasco here like he did a week ago. :D:D

Keke, the "Danger Will Robinson" was from the old "Lost in Space" TV show. It should begin showing in Finland any time now. :D:D

Axe, I'm definitely getting worried about you. How about a short CMBB battle to pass the time?

Finally, after weeks of agonizing and fretting the treasured CMAK had arrived! Axe's hands trembled as he carried the carboard envelope into his house.

Rushing to his computer Axe carefully opened the envelope and the shrink-wrapped bundle of joy dropped into his eager hands. Ever so gently he tore the wrapping and there it was: The Disk! It was actually in his hands, he would finally get to join the ranks of his friends in the World of CMAK. Time to turn on the computer and ENJOY!!!!

A hundred miles away at an electrical substation near Toronto, two engineers sat hunched over the glowing monitors that provided real-time information on the power-grid. They were frantic. The grid was maxed, it would take another minute for additional power to be transferred from the Quebec Grid to provide the safety margin they needed and they knew if one more device was powered up, the entire region would be plunged into a blackout that would last at least a week, before power could be restored.

They watched the seconds tick off:

42..43..44..45, only fifteen seconds to go.

Axe happily reached for the power-on button of his computer and pushed...........

Jim, you're going to give the rest of us maggots a bad name dreaming up a scenario like that for our friend Axe! :eek: I suspect the influence of a flock of penguins has something to do with this low blow. I almost wish it wasn't so funny! :D

By the time Axe gets his copy of CMAK, he's going to have a lot of pent-up hostility. Probably a whole, whole, <big>WHOLE</big> lot of hostility. I think I'll wait a while before playing against him. :D:D

Bonjourrrrrrrrr, ya cheese-eatin' surrender monkies!!

Thanks for the offer Dave. Let's wait and see what Monday brings!

Edward has finished dismantling my Charge of the Light Platoon in our CMAK battle. The bones of my troops are already bleaching in the sun. :mad:

Becket is close to doing the same in the same scenario. Will I never learn? :mad:

Snarker and his maggoty Tiger are all that are standing between me and the Gothic Line. Unfortunately he's dug in like, as Jesse the Body says in Predator, "an Alabama tick."

Three turns left against Crow...either my last tank makes the finish line or....well, it doesn't. *shrugs*

Thanks for the offer Dave. Let's wait and see what Monday brings!

Edward has finished dismantling my Charge of the Light Platoon in our CMAK battle. The bones of my troops are already bleaching in the sun. :mad:

It was a beautiful thing to watch, though. ;)

Dave as I'm waiting for Axe's postman to get bored of playing CMAK before we can have our rematch, do you fancy picking a scenario (anything but The Creek, which I've already started against someone else) for a little PBEM action?

Teddy