Purchasing CMAK from the UK

Reading the FAQ it seems there are no restrictions on CMAK ordering, and I got the original CMBO from Battlefront before the CDV started distributing. As it was a few years back and I cannot remember anyone know what extra tax for importing it will be? Im sure I had to pay something extra at the post office for CMBO.

Will it also be a first come first serve? Or will priority to ship out N.American copies in a batch one month then say in January they will take orders for Europe?

Also if a CMAK/CMBB bundle was produced would poor little old me in the UK be able to order this? Or would the CDV deal cause problems?

Thanks

It depends where they ship it from. If, like other recent BFC products, they ship from the Republic of Ireland, there's no duty. If it comes directly from the US, you will be liable for import duty, whether you actually get asked to pay it depends on how asiduous Customs and Excise are being.

[ October 22, 2003, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: Firefly ]

Originally posted by Holien:

My money is on Ireland and it will be first come first served no matter where you are located.

I shall be logging on while on holiday to ensure I get my order on as soon as I can.

H

Ireland would be my call also. It's where the Strat Guide was sent from and I ordered that direct from BFC.com

Lou

Originally posted by Holien:

Ohhh damn I am going to have to explain to her indoors why I am looking for internet cafes in Brazil when we are on our honeymoon.

Come on guys open up pre-orders before the 6th Nov.

Pretty Please.....

Be nice and save my fledgling marriage....

smile.gif

H

If they don't ship before you leave, drop me an email and I will order you a copy and post it to you. I'm already ordering copies for friends so it's not a bother smile.gif