In the Forum the Fools Come and Go, Talking of Challenges to Peng, You Know

The irony here Lars, is that although Parabellum is German he played as the Russians in his battle with SturmundDrang.

Even your pea-brain should be able to process the information necessary to come up with a logical assessment. Even though Sturmy played as the hated Hitlerites, probably with overwhelming superiority in numbers and equipment, he still lost to Parabellum, playing as the under-equipped and under-fed Communist hordes.

It has nothing to do with nationality, and its not because SturmundDrang is from a poofy country like Belgium, and Antebellum is from the warlike Hun empire, its just that Sturmy sucks at playing Combat Mission.

I am sure that you can relate to that.

[ May 11, 2004, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

I am sure that you can relate to that.

Playing with the Poms sad excuse for equipment, yes, yes I can. After the Archer, I thought I'd never have to deal with a vehicle that has to back up to shoot again. Then along comes CMAK with a crappy little truck with a 2pdr on it.

It appears British stupidity goes waaaaaaay back.

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

I DEMAND EVEN MORE SATISFACTION NOW ! I WILL SCORCH YOUR VILE FACES FROM THE MEMORIES OF MANKIND.

Umm, Sturmy...do your recent and rather annoyingly urgent demands for satisfaction have anything to do with the satistics in your sig?

I'm back for a bit, and delighted to see that the lot of you remain every bit the festering carbuncles on a Walrus' butt that I remembered. And of course, by delighted I mean appalled, sickened and left bereft of hope for mankind.

Boo is now the Sheriff in these parts? Well that now gives him a legitimate reason to wear those leather chaps...

I still owe Boggs a setup...The sword of Damocles will hang over you no longer...All that's left is the decision, "squish him like a bug," or "toy with him till he dies from fear?"

Just started a bumper cars scenario with Noba...

It's good to see Seanachi back in his natural habitat, "high dudgeon." And now that we have a fix on his location, perhaps it's time to send in the GPS-guided munitions.

Now sod off or die trying!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Wow. You used to be so much more whimsical. Are you going like me? I mean, you have so much going for you, other than being a complete pillock as regards your level of political comfort.

Don't do it, Dalem. Don't forsake whimsy for anger. Especially as you can't pull it off, given your horrible and hateful political stances.

Really, lad. You shouldn't have spent so much time posting on the General Forum like a poster child for the Wannsee Conference.

Tra la la la lolly!

How's that?

Originally posted by Persephone:

I think you should just give Dalem a "D" for lack of whimsy and persiflageousness to his post.

I can't believe how weepy folks get over that - it was a legitimate critique. Like that guy a few years ago I met in our old Viginia office. Asked me my opinion of this woman I'd recently worked with from his office. After I gave my opinion he got all pissy and said "You know that's my wife."

Well of course I didn't know she was his wife, otherwise I would've said something nice about her, or nothing at all. What a maroon.

Post a sloppy revisionist essay and ask for critique and it's gonna get critiqued.

Tra la la lolly!

Originally posted by rune:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Lars said: For your next battle, please taunt someone from one of the Mid-Level Countries, like, say, one of the Pommy bastards ...

Isn't this redundant? </font>

Originally posted by rune:

Lars,

And Mini-sodas became part of Australia when?

You can add why to that too...

Or are you an Aussie slum Lord as well?

Rune

Hey, Seanachai went and bought a car, so we fixed the bus strike and a bill was introduced into the State Legislature to make Minnesota a part of Oz Land to further annoy him.

We're just brushing up on the lingo now.

{btw, what's Aussie for "uff dah"?}

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

Lars,

And Mini-sodas became part of Australia when?

You can add why to that too...

Or are you an Aussie slum Lord as well?

Rune

Hey, Seanachai went and bought a car, so we fixed the bus strike and a bill was introduced into the State Legislature to make Minnesota a part of Oz Land to further annoy him.

We're just brushing up on the lingo now.

{btw, what's Aussie for "uff dah"?} </font>

A song for Seanachai's car!

Bigger Stronger

I wanna be bigger, stronger, drive a faster car,

To take me anywhere in seconds,

To take me anywhere I wanna go,

And drive around a faster car,

I will settle for nothing less,

I will settle for nothing less.

At the touch of a button,

I can go anywhere I wanna go,

And drive around my faster car,

I think I want to change my attitude.

I think I want to change my oxygen.

I think I want to change my air,

My amorous fear, I wanna choke.

To take me anywhere in seconds,

To take me anywhere I wanna go,

And drive around my faster car,

I think I need to change my attitude,

I think I want to change my oxygen.

I think I want to change my air,

My amorous fear, I wanna choke.

Bigger, better.

Bigger and better.

Bigger and better.

Bigger, stronger, drive a faster car,

At the touch of a button,

I can go anywhere I wanna go.

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

A song for Seanachai's car!

Bigger Stronger

I'm rolling on the office floor laughing.

He bought a Kia. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

We could. We could, indeed.

We could go about the countryside looking for odd buggers who've crowned themselves for no good reason other than they decided to finally put their head to use and use it to carry their shiny stuff.

We could put them on trial.

Whattaya think, your majesty?

TRIAL! Hey, if it means stenographers, WE're willing to go with it.

KING (*drools*) MACE