Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

In the Forum the Fools Come and Go, Talking of Challenges to Peng, You Know

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Biochem can be fun:

Let's just have fun guys.

In that case, I'd like a pound of morels, please.

I'm kind of getting the feeling that there's a little animosity here.
No, no, no. Not animosity. All-pervading, universal, gut-wrenching HATRED. HATRED for all that swims, walks, flies, or crawls. Especially crawls. An urgent compulsion to destroy every organic life form in the universe.

These people are sick, I tell you.

I gotta go.

Michael

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ParaBellum:

And since Michael Emrys quoted me somewhere on the first page I'll challenge him as well.

Drop dead. I don't play against mere mortals.

Famine </font>

Don't try to butter me up Emrys. You mince in here talking about hatred as if you really understood it, but you don't. Well, self hatred you've got down pat and with good reason. But the other hatred, the good hatred you'll never grasp because you play no PBEMs.

Only by living through a night attack by Shaw or a last turn crew rush by Boggs can you fully comprehend true hatred.

Oh, and flanking maneuvers by Papa Kahn and his stupid Panzer Armee Kahn's klankety things. I really fecking hate that.

But you'll never experience any of those, so your hatred is pale and puny.

I wave my hand at your hatred.

Originally posted by CMplayer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Therefore ... The SSN known as Parebellum (spelt but not bolded) is now and shall be considered a Serf of the CessPool.

Stop!

His elevation to Serf is not valid. In spite of Joe's notorious pedantry the name of the candidate is not correctly spelt. It should be 'Para-' not 'Pare-'.

Until such time as the error is corrected Parabellum's status is SSN with all that that entails. </font>

Originally posted by Biochem can be fun:

Ah, now let me blind you with my wit

Cheers,

J

I read the whole sorry exchange a couple of times, and if anything, my vision has improved!.

Sheesh, another night of sodding boredom. It's almost like the set-up for a joke:

A Swede, a California Surfer Dude, and Michael Emrys went into a bar...

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz...

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Biochem can be fun:

Ah, now let me blind you with my wit

Cheers,

J

I read the whole sorry exchange a couple of times, and if anything, my vision has improved!.

Sheesh, another night of sodding boredom. It's almost like the set-up for a joke:

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz... </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

Bored.

Send a turn.

My Tigers don't like wasting fuel.

Too many of your punified troops to kill.

Got your tin cans yet ?

Noba.

I love playing somebody who knows when my reinforcements are arriving before I do!!!

As far as sending you a turn, see Radley's response to a similar request from Papa Khann. The one that had the dirty four letter word in it that terrifies you and him so much:

I am at WORK!!!!!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Bored.

Send a turn.

Got your tin cans yet ?

Noba.

I love playing somebody who knows when my reinforcements are arriving before I do!!!

As far as sending you a turn, see Radley's response to a similar request from Papa Khann. The one that had the dirty four letter word in it that terrifies you and him so much:

I am at WORK!!!!! </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Bored.

Send a turn.

Got your tin cans yet ?

Noba.

I am at WORK!!!!! </font>

Don't try to butter me up Emrys. You mince in here talking about hatred as if you really understood it, but you don't. Well, self hatred you've got down pat and with good reason. But the other hatred, the good hatred you'll never grasp because you play no PBEMs.

Only by living through a night attack by Shaw or a last turn crew rush by Boggs can you fully comprehend true hatred.

Oh, and flanking maneuvers by Papa Kahn and his stupid Panzer Armee Kahn's klankety things. I really fecking hate that.

But you'll never experience any of those, so your hatred is pale and puny.

I wave my hand at your hatred.

You think you know hatred? Pfffftttttt. I flick my boogers at your hatred. I could write a friggin' book about hatred. Never mind book, I could fill a library of books about hatred.

One example from thousands: For three hate-filled years I shared a duplex with a neighbor who insisted on slamming her back door at least 50 times a day. The same door that was 10 feet away from my bed. The bed that I was sleeping in at the time. The bed that shook each time she slammed the door that was 10 feet away from it and that sounded like a cannon going off each time. You think I don't know about hatred? It's a wonder she never spontaneously combusted. The bitch.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

You think you know hatred? Pfffftttttt. I flick my boogers at your hatred. I could write a friggin' book about hatred. Never mind book, I could fill a library of books about hatred.

One example from thousands: For three hate-filled years I shared a duplex with a neighbor who insisted on slamming her back door at least 50 times a day. The same door that was 10 feet away from my bed. The bed that I was sleeping in at the time. The bed that shook each time she slammed the door that was 10 feet away from it and that sounded like a cannon going off each time. You think I don't know about hatred? It's a wonder she never spontaneously combusted. The bitch.

:squish: :chomp: :chew: :munch: :BURP:

Michael

Ah, the sweet and gentle sound of Emrys spreading joy and sunshine where ever he goes.

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz...

Okay then, James, let's see you do better. Go ahead. We're waiting.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Michael

Oh, cry me a river, you little girl.

So you had a tough time of it when you lived in the Projects. I'm sure the gallons of cheap wine you went through each day more than made up for any discomfort you were made to feel by the other misplaced Okies that surrounded you.

You want to experience hatred? The kind of hatred that stays with you year after year, adding to itself like the rings on a centuries old Redwood? Hatred that becomes somehow warm and familiar like a steady relationship with a loved one (Oh wait, for you that's probably a bad example)?

Try to teach positive grooming habits to giant poltroons like Hiram and Leeeeeo. Try to make sense out of fractured E-mails from Shaw. Play back to back Rune scenarios against Lars.

Be Croda's squire for awhile, that's always good for an aneurism or two.

You're going to have to do better than "annoying neighbors" to get any respect around here, lad.

Try to teach positive grooming habits to giant poltroons like Hiram and Leeeeeo. Try to make sense out of fractured E-mails from Shaw. Play back to back Rune scenarios against Lars.

I see your point and extend my deepest sympathies. Have you considered suicide?

Michael