Land of the Rising Sun........

Rabidbvr

I may be jumping the gun a little here i have all three games... and have been playing for a couple of years... But has any one got any idea if a Jungle type game may be in the making all three games are great and i play them a lot. I first got them for my son .... i know its a poor excuse :D he plays them less now or should i say not able to get on them as much.... as for CMAK it is a branch out into diff land types and it works well....

have fun all....

" Kill a panther with a Cromwell its easy just bounce a shot of the gun mantle through a weak spot above the drivers head" "Has anyone done it..... Yep young davis..... but he is back at HQ regaining his nerve"

What the f**k no pacific war they bombed our asses for gods sake. The Japanese are who got us into WW 2 in the first place. Life is not worth living if Combat Mission will not take me to Tarawa or Guadalcanal you may as well shoot me to the Moon.

LOL!! I just needed to post that for some pre holiday stress. Inlaws are coming to town. But seriously I hope the developers reconsider!