3-4 Player Planned?

Hmmm, not a bad idea. I can see some sort of a 2vs2 possibility, no more than that. For instance, like 1000pt QB 2vs2, 2 allied, and 2 axis, split the pts 500 a piece. In this case, each guy would have command of about 1 coy with 1 or 2 AFV's.

Now for the hard part, coordinating maneuvers together. I can see it now, "You SOB, why didn't you tell me there was a enemy tank in that area". Or "Man, im just glad your taking the shellacking from the enemy arty".

2 vs. 2 is exactly what I'm thinking of, and I think the element of having to communicate with your ally would be a great dynamic, depending on how it was implemented. Consider, for example, you're allowed to chat in tcp/ip or send notes in PBEM *only* if you both have functioning company HQs...

-John

Originally posted by MikeyD:

Hmmmm... I'm trying to remember what part of WWII had 4 different sides all shooting at eachother in the same battle. ;)

We're not necessarily talking about 4 sides shooting it up. I'd be happy to be able to command an infantry company, while my friend command a platoon of tanks.