I give up Modding _Thanx for everything...

Hello all.

Today I have uploaded my LAST mod in cmmods. I have a new project in my life and decided to stop making my beloved mods. Thanx for all your help, praises and criticisms during this months, hope you still will find my mods useful.Was so nice while it lasted...

Maybe someday in the future....

Goodbye, Aris. (the factory it´s closed now...)

[ November 24, 2004, 08:08 AM: Message edited by: Aristoteles ]

Oh no! Ari, thanks for all the wonderful mods. You'll be greatly missed. Is the anyway I can talk you into one more? It's the Ostwind. All you'll need to do is the top as, which I'm sure you're aware, shares the chassis with the wirbelwind. Right now it looks funny with a weathered chassis and plain top.

Pleeeese. smile.gif

Aristoteles,

"Joe, say it ain't so!"

You have been a major contributor to this game,

thank you for all your mods.

Hope you're not giving it all up for some boozy broad you found in the men's room of that sleezy bar that one Friday night! Don't do it man!

Oh well,

"Good luck, and thanks for all the Fish."*

DavidI

*Last words of the Dolphins as they left the Earth - "A Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy"

Just getting into Modding and just learning how good you really are. We'll see how long you can walk away from the addiction... :D

Thanks for all your time and the wonderful you have done in the past. I am just now reaping the rewards of it.

Go and get all of the HSG scenarios from the Scenario Depot. You have made them all better with your work. So let us share our work with you.

Good Hunting.