Yummy Yummy Yummy, I've Got the Peng Challenge in My Tummy!

Rules:

If you're new, you suck, you are scum, hence you are a Scum Sucking Newbie (SSN)

If'n you want a game, that's great, find some one specific person of your own gutter-slurping level and challenge them to a game.

How to challenge:

Be witty, be mean, be literate, or use words you don't know the meaning of, but above all, be amusing. You should sound off like you have a pair, but not sound off about your pair, because we have no use for that kind of speakings.

Be Fair and Just to the Ladies of The Pool.

And above all, Sod off!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine, if you will, you are away on a business trip. It's a beautiful day by Lake Michigan; a cool breeze blowing in from the water; a walk down a clean, well-kept city street, followed by fine dining at a nice bistro (halibut with glazed strawberries and just the perfect white wine).

Ahhh, perfection.

Next, you head back to your hotel, prepared to enjoy a few laps in the pool followed by a dip in the jacuzzi.

Except you first get a call from a friend's wife who regales you with a horrific four hour story related to a pretty vile felony her husband (your friend) may have committed, and asking for help.

Your perfect evening is now shot to hell, and quickly.

Ye Gods, I was going to come in here and rant and rave at some poor hapless SSN (or v42below, same thing, really), but I'm so damned emotionally drained that it doesn't seem worth it.

Sigh. You're all bastards, and I would hate you more if I but had the strength to so do.

Steve

[ June 03, 2004, 02:53 AM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

That's what passes for an SSN these days? Twit.

So you finally manage to get out of the broom closet did you? </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

So where are you Stickywick

Do I have to come and drag you in??

Picture of a once beautiful woman in the grip of a terrible addiction. Notice the dark circles around the eyes? The pale, waxy complexion? The dull, stringy, unwashed hair? Here is a woman who needs your help. Please, call in the deprogrammers with the tranq guns before it's too late. This woman desperately needs your help.

:D

Michael

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

You're all bastards, and I would hate you more if I but had the strength to so do.

Not enough hate? You're a very sad excuse for a lawyer then.</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

That's what passes for an SSN these days? Twit.

So you finally manage to get out of the broom closet did you? </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

So where are you Stickywick

Do I have to come and drag you in??

Picture of a once beautiful woman in the grip of a terrible addiction. Notice the dark circles around the eyes? The pale, waxy complexion? The dull, stringy, unwashed hair? Here is a woman who needs your help. Please, call in the deprogrammers with the tranq guns before it's too late. This woman desperately needs your help.

:D

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

It isn't hate, but greed that drives lawyers. Thought you'd know that by now.

Not even an eentsy-teentsy bit of hate, even when the client is broke?

</font>

Which reminds me Michael ... I haven't visited that quieter, nicer, place today.. I shall do so now....

You were missed too, dear. *smooch*

I saw you there a minute or two back but you were reading—something by Jinx I believe—and I didn't want to disturb you.

Good to hear you are all fresh and lively. Don't worry about the wrinkles, my dear, they go with your Goth attire so handsomely. Think Marianne Faithful.

Michael

On the way to the slave pit this morning, on the news station I was listening to, was the announcement that a man was arrested after being 5 years on the lamb. Mace , are you OK? Did they finally catch ya?

Alas, I could be ignored the way YK2 ignored me when an email was sent to see how she was doing, but her posts here let me know she is alive and addicted once again.

The only good thing is I sent Boggs the Jr. Evil scenario. By now his processor should be wailing for help, like his pixeltruppen do under his command. Hopefully he is defeating Boo who actually had to thank me once.

Carry on, Carry on

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

The only good thing is I sent Boggs the Jr. Evil scenario. By now his processor should be wailing for help, like his pixeltruppen do under his command. Hopefully he is defeating Boo who actually had to thank me once.

Carry on, Carry on

Rune

Yes, right then. Listen up rune. Is there an issue with near-sightedness in your family? The last two of your... offerings were set at night with limited (60m) visibility.

Now along comes Evil, Jr. with *gasp* a daytime scenario. I couldn't believe it. I was shocked, but pleased.

Then I opened the file and found myself in the middle of a sandstorm. Visibility 80m. I sense a trend here.

Regardless, the Younger One shows great potential, and I'm sure we would all agree that the sooner you retire and turn over the family business to Junior, the better it will be for all concerned.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

Carry on, Carry on

Rune

Yes, right then. Listen up rune. Is there an issue with near-sightedness in your family? The last two of your... offerings were set at night with limited (60m) visibility.

Now along comes Evil, Jr. with *gasp* a daytime scenario. I couldn't believe it. I was shocked, but pleased.

Then I opened the file and found myself in the middle of a sandstorm. Visibility 80m. I sense a trend here.

Regardless, the Younger One shows great potential, and I'm sure we would all agree that the sooner you retire and turn over the family business to Junior, the better it will be for all concerned. </font>

Originally posted by rune:

Alas, I could be ignored the way YK2 ignored me when an email was sent to see how she was doing, but her posts here let me know she is alive and addicted once again.

Rune

Ack Rune you know I wouldn't ignore you... tst... why should I... why would I??

Hell, I replied to MrBoggs when he sent me mail, and you know how he annoys me!

You on the other hand don't annoy me in the slightest..

*Twitch*

I can only plead that your mail was eaten alive by my spam thingy,or I missed it.. and If I could actually get into "Blocked mail" then I would check, but it's protective to the point where it wont let me...

Thanks for caring, you sweet, sweet, man you.....

*flutters eyelashes*

And Stikky Just follow the smell of freshly baked cookies and you'll find our alliance..

As for you Michael Emrys ...

I don't have WRINKLES.. just a few laughter lines...

And thinking of Marianne Faithful does nothing for me... can I think Nic Cage instead?

Hark...

Is that the brave Knight Sir Larsalot calling out from Feifdom!!..

Off with me, people to rile ya know..