The Cheery Waffle Thread Goes Political! Guns and Butter! And TNT. Lots of TNT.

Snarker

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Happy now Snarker???

No. :mad: :mad: I didn't think you'd edit it. I was waiting for Moon or Kwazy to come in here and stuff you full of bitter, hot angry TNT and then light the toad stuff and make you smoke it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

As it is, you prolly saved yourself from a sever banning (limbs flying all over the place as they chucked you out, don'tcha know), or at least a spanking with one of those Indonesian whippy things they use when you spit on the sidewalk. Now I have to find you a set up to punish you instead. A maggot's job is never done. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Or Urinated Bloated Goat stew. :mad: :mad:

I have to admit, I really expected someone to ask you or me to explain your latest sig line.

You maggotty lot are not asking just to tweak us, aren't you? :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

MMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

:mad:

GGAARGAGRAGRGRGRGRAGRAGRAGRGRAGRGRAGRGRG G G G GG G GGGGG G G GG G !!!!!!! :mad:

You slithering scrotum pouches of fermented kraut intestines!! :mad: You disgust me with your PAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-THETIC attempts to become full-fledged TNT Chuckers!!!!! I'm gonna rip your baaallllsss off! I'm gonna reach down your scrawny non-tnt-chucking throats pull out your pea-sized nads and feed them to you in all their sterile glory!!! :mad:

SNARKER!!!! FRONT AND CENTER!!! (Snarker scurries form his rock with a sh*t and TNT slathered lips and maggotty little face and salutes at attention) YOU VILE SCUM POUCH!!! :mad: WHO gave you permission to let this thread turn into a slimy pile of wriggling baby maggots!!??? Nothing but a gaggle of maggoty little mouths with sh*t-speckled lips flapping in the wind "oh! me! me!! pick me as a TNT-Chucker! Please Master!?" You disgust me!! - the only thing I'm gonna pick is your bloody TNT-Slathered intestines off the toe of my flaming boots!! GRAGRAGGG GGG RAGRA!!!! :mad: I'm gonna start chucking my latest brew of TNT the likes of which you've never DREAMED of maggots!! I'm gonna BATHE you in TNT vomit lips!! You're gonna beg! You're gonna PLEAD for me to cool it all off with a nice dose of phosphorous HAHA HAHAH AHHAHAA HAAA!! but I'm gonna say Wash behind your ears MAAAAGGGOOOTT!!!!! :mad:

HELL is coming you festering blobs of fly larvae!! HELL is COMING!!!!!!! :mad:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHH A HA HAH A HAHA HA A HA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAH H H H AH AHHAHHHHA HH AH AH AH A HAAAAAAAAAAAAA