On the modding horizon...

Well, I just wanted to let you know that I have a finished version of a PanzerIV H with extra options, waiting for upload. As we all know, THE site is down at the moment and there is a reason for it. My thoughts go there.

As additional info, I´m also working on the JagdPanzerIV family, at the moment creating one of those 'Götterdämmerung' style panzers - beautifully ugly and worn. That was all for know. ;)

Originally posted by Gurra:

Well, I just wanted to let you know that I have a finished version of a PanzerIV H with extra options, waiting for upload. As we all know, THE site is down at the moment and there is a reason for it. My thoughts go there.

As additional info, I´m also working on the JagdPanzerIV family, at the moment creating one of those 'Götterdämmerung' style panzers - beautifully ugly and worn. That was all for know. ;)

Thanks for that Gurra, all PzIVH with new paint scheme are welcome.

I'm working on new railroad based on "gyrene"Hight-res-tracks mod and your arid-rocks-open-ground mod and it's almost finished now, only one thing we can't add 30 before BMPs numbers as buildings, hedges etc... and it's a great pity for us.(can work with mod manager)

*I upload it when I could for the same reason we know.

Cheers

Pat

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I just sent 3 new mods to Zimorodok "the Great" who kindly hosting mods to share with the CM community. Obviously there is Railroad desert tracks and a snowy variant these mods are based on gyrene tracks mods. The last mod based on Dey-Mschlstrt WW mods is the only forgotten Soviet T26 M31.

Enjoy

smile.gif

Pat

Originally posted by DEY:

Patboy some credit in your readme file to Dey and Mschlstrt, would have been a little on the polite side.

You're right, sorry I've noticed that 9 post above, but I'm sure all users know who made this mod before, I've just used some parts like a puzzle and redo some others.(I've done the same thing for "Finns" not uploaded at this time) My apologize.

When CMMODS come back I'll upload this mod again with a new notice. ;)

ps: Dey I love your "WW Art" and I hope you'll give to BT's the same treatment you've done for T26's.Thanks again. :D