Can You Articulate Exactly WHY you Challenge Peng?

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Boo

Now shame on you. This fine gentleman took time off from his busy posting on the PGF to congratulate and idolize your Thread title and now you kick sand in his face.

You got a point there, Sparky?

Where's the love for your fellow man? Where's the pride that some idio... gentleman found your title worthy of praise and adulation.

Pride, you say, Sluggo? Pride that some GF raving loon was able to stagger his way in here and shed a tear because having his thread title parodied by moi made his day?

I feel no pride. Merely sadness that I might have accidently brightened his empty existence.

You should reach deep Boo. Deep into the inner recesses of your ravaged and blackened heart and find just a small portion of thankfulness and appreciation.

But I would gain so much more thankfulness and appreciation if I could reach deep down into my golf bag, pull out my trusty Nine Iron O' Doom and chase you through the fens and spinneys of your bucolic neighborhood.

I mean it's not like you have ended up on Hollywood Squares.

Didn't you always want to see Charo and Paul Lynde get into a slap fight?

Boy, I know I did!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should reach deep Boo.

Deep Boo? Is reaching a state of Deep Boo like finding your Inner Croda?

I picture it more like that "ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" feeling you get when you're walking through the yard barefoot and you step in fresh dog poo and it squishes warmly up between your toes.

Ready? Everyone:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

You should reach deep Boo.

Deep Boo? Is reaching a state of Deep Boo like finding your Inner Croda? </font>

Update

<big><big><big>POWER ON!!!</big></big></big>

Ah, the joy! No more cold showers. No more shaving in the dark. No more wearing different color socks. No more asking "What's that smell?"

Turns will resume this weekend.

PS-Last day of Mr Nice Guy so take your best shot!

Update

<big><big><big>POWER ON!!!</big></big></big>

Ah, the joy! No more cold showers. No more shaving in the dark. No more wearing different color socks. No more asking "What's that smell?"

Turns will resume this weekend.

PS-Last day of Mr Nice Guy so take your best shot!

You're not worthy of even a cheap shot.

Noba.

Originally posted by rune:

Hmm, since he is being nice...

Boggsy, Look for a Rune scenario to head your way soon.

There, that should do it...

Rune

How about another RUNE JR(capitalized out of respect for true genius) scenario?

Not that your work isn't...adequate.

*looks at clock*

*begins to sweat profusely even WITH air conditioning*.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Shhhh!

Quiet all of you!

I'm working on something wickedly clever and can't concentrate with all you howler monkeys caterwalling at each other.

What? We should take a two year sabbatical?

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Shhhh!

Quiet all of you!

I'm working on something wickedly clever and can't concentrate with all you howler monkeys caterwalling at each other.

What? We should take a two year sabbatical? </font>

What the heck is a wisbech_kid, anyway? The fetid progeny of the unspeakable union of a Fenlander and a goat (has Mace been seen near the marshes, lately?)?

I recall it talking in my direction once, but i was too important to respond.

Steve

Originally posted by YK2:

Awww shame on you Roger, that's not a nice vision.

What did the poor wee spaniel do to you to deserve such a fate?

Actually, it's nothing against the dog. Probably the best person in that houshold! It was more akin to a "my dad can beat up your dad" taunt. But, seeing as my dad is a wizened old man of 79, he's in no shape to be fighting. Frankly, neither is my almost 18 year old cat, but he still seems to get into it about once a month. The funniest part is watching cats (and some dogs) half his age and twice his size back down from his snarling displays. One of these days he's really going to get clobbered.

I bet you were the school bully and used to annoy the girls by pulling their pigtails...

As a matter of fact, yeah. Not the bully part, but there was this one girl, who I grew up with. She had really long hair, and wore it in a ponytail. All the guys would pull on it, and say "choo, choo". Everyone called her Choo-choo Chamberlain, up until the fourth grade. Then one day, without warning, I tried it, and she bitch slapped me into the next week. From then on, she lost the nickname.

You're just jealous because OGSF can speak with a Scottish accent and you can't.

Yeah, right. I'm heartbroken because I can be understood in my native language. You pommies have a funny set of values.

Also, just for the record:

Boo) I have never been to any sort of reform school or prison.

is) I have never been subjected to a "swirly".

an) I shower or bathe regularly, usually daily.

ID10T) Spainiels are still girly dogs.