Peng Challenges YOU To Marry Him!!!

THE RULES then, short and sweet:

S) Go away.

O) Go even further away.

D) {***sigh***} If you’re still reading this, you’re still too close. But if you insist, PAY ATTENTION!, or go away.

O) This is the Peng Challenge. Challenge someone SPECIFIC, just make sure it’s not Peng. Try a newbie SSN such as yourself, not a Knigget or an Old One. If you don’t know what a SSN, Knigget, or Old One is, go away.

F) The key word being CHALLENGE, sound off like you have inherited a pair from someone other than your pet hamster. If you can’t manage this, go away.

F) Do not sound off about your pair. Try to act like you have a modicum of wit, style and panache OR Half of a Brain. If you won’t keep this thought in your Half of a Brain, we will boot it to the other Half, and you will go away.

!) If you have any questions at all, post absolutely NOTHING! We will get back to you at our earliest inconvenience. And go away (are you starting to see a trend here?).

{edited because I can}

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah, Oh.... sod it...

I Queen YK2 do hereby declare that the loyal and brave SSN v42below and the Loyal and Heroic VSSN Sturmsebber (both bolded out of respect)are to be recognised as Knights Of The Pool..

There will be no neccessity for these brave Knights to go through the usual Formal ritual as laid down in the sacrilegious scripture held by the Justicar General ..

It should also be noted that the stonemason is busy at this very moment amending paragraphs 107a-109b "Proceedure of Elevation To Knighthood" where it will now read...

*Unless waved by Queen YK2 * after each rule...

Waves all the rules

I trust everyone including the Justicar will have no quarrel with this decision, and receive both these Loyal Knights in the way we of the one true MBT have done so in the past...

Let the merriment begin...

*Passes around the Lagavulin, beer, and wine*

* Twitch*

Is fiefdom really over?

BTW... Did everyone know that I planned a VENDETTA against the CBrs?

LMAO!! What a wonderful piece of news!!

Originally posted by YK2:

Waves all the rules

Was that "waves all the rules" as in waving them around over your head or "waves all the rules" as in kniggets are now allowed to cry during those touching moments in romantic movies?

Anyhoo while we are all waving and waiving.. I thought it was time to change my profile and name...

Hmmmm wonder if I could have it in a nice silver print or something...

I was thinking about those titles...

I have no Squire as such.... So I'm changing my mind..

Yeah, Yeah... I know I change it as often as the pic in my profile..

Anyhoo.. I am taking the former SSN v42below whom I just elevated to Knight as my squire...

He shall bring my wine, fill my bath and warm my towels... until such times when I change my mind again....

So Justicar... call for the stonemason again..... I'm Waving ....

Tst... I blame this bloody *twitch* for making me miss that i....

Oh Bugger.... I was lying here in my bath and sipping my wine (courtesy of Squire v42) and I decided to flick through the pages of the GF...

Much to my horror there is a QUEEN YK2 lurking over there also... I forgot that if I change my name it would show EVERYWHERE and not just in the MBT....

Another blonde moment*eek*

*Rushes off to make some more changes*

Originally posted by QUEEN YK2:

Oh Bugger.... I was lying here in my bath and sipping my wine (courtesy of Squire v42) and I decided to flick through the pages of the GF...

Much to my horror there is a QUEEN YK2 lurking over there also... I forgot that if I change my name it would show EVERYWHERE and not just in the MBT....

Another blonde moment*eek*

*Rushes off to make some more changes*

When blondes have more fun, do they know it?

Originally posted by YK2:

Waves all the rules

Show us your boobs! Show us your boobs!

Huh? What's that? Speak up, man! Stop shushing me, of course she'll hear.

Why not? She did say all the rules, plain as day. No, I haven't been drinking. Well, why not that one? It is one of the rules. Oh, come on. Who says? No, that's plain silly. Why would she want to see...Oh, hell, not him. No, that's just gross. I just wanted...oh, now you're being vulgar. Damn aussies, no class at all.

My Dear Emma

If charm and grace, wit and style, compassion and sensitivity, are the traits of a Queen, then in your case the title becomes superfluous.

As can be seen by the once humble and respected Joe Shaw, the title Justicar won't even get him a ride from the airport.

PS-I really liked your other sig-line a lot more.

Kitty, oh most radiant mistress and true paragon of everything womanly, I come forth with a report on my taskings...please dont fret about the blood stains on the deck, nor the bits trailing in from the forward hatch, they should clean up with a bit of bleach...a sound victory <font size=-5>for the other side</font> mi'lady.

Oh how I could regail you for hours with stories of daring do <font size=-5>if there were any</font> and the <font size=-5>nonexistant</font> heroism of my glorious forces as they rampaged <font size=-5>trampling each other in an attempt to flee</font> across the field of honor <font size=-5>setting a new land speed record heading for the hills</font> outflanking <font size=-5>and outrunning</font> those of my foe, but realize you are results oriented and probably not interested in the tiresome details.

So to sum up, I smacked Mike soundly <font size=-5>with a wet noodle apparently</font> about the head and shoulders and scattered his forces <font size=-5> as they vainly attempt to hunt mine down</font> to the winds.

Now, what deed dost thou require of this humble supplicant...besides change my sig line again, just noticed that requirement...next?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Joe, Joe, Joe... did you see anywhere in my post where I said anything aboot them not bein' Squires first? Didn't think so.

No but you didn't say anything ABOUT them being Squires first</font>

Originally posted by R Leete:

Show us your boobs! Show us your boobs!

Huh? What's that? Speak up, man! Stop shushing me, of course she'll hear.

Why not? She did say all the rules, plain as day. No, I haven't been drinking. Well, why not that one? It is one of the rules. Oh, come on. Who says? No, that's plain silly. Why would she want to see...Oh, hell, not him. No, that's just gross. I just wanted...oh, now you're being vulgar. Damn aussies, no class at all.

Getting a head start on your dotage, R Leete?

Well, you've got the mumbling to yourself down fairly well. My only advice would be to occasionally scream things like, "The Kaiser's trying to steal my string!" or "PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING".

Oh, and make sure to wet yourself. Oh, you already do? That's a good little moron!