Care to Venture a Guess

Rick

I know, I know, another thread like this. Although, I'm hoping it's somewhat different. Besides it's my first thread like this, and in fact my first thread of any type in a very long time.

One thing that would be interesting to know; are Have Blue and Aurora boards about two different projects or two boards about the same project? I assume that the only people who know aren't going to be telling us.

As the person who began this thread, I'd like to mention that this is the question I've always asked when the threads about what do we want in CMx2, start. However, I just recently went about finding my password again, so I wasn't able to post anything during those discussions. Anyhow, personally I want to hear a little about what BFC has in mind before I offer up ideas. Besides I'm very curious and am not too worried about the graphics so wasn't that interested in the one official report that I've seen so far.

Have there been any other official reports that I have missed?