Finding PBEM Oppenents

So, I'm back into CM. After having the series on the shelf for more than a few months, I'm dusting off the cobwebs and diving back in...and loving it. I forgot how powerful the series is, particularly CMBB and CMAK.

Unfortunately, I am finding the community appears to be less active than it once was. This is not surprising given the age of the series. This leads me to my question:

Where are people finding opponents for PBEM games?

Many of the sites that I used to go to are no longer there. Any help is appreciated.

Bob

quite a few games have been set up via Koen's site:

link

While TPG and TSDII are outstanding resources for their primary purpose, you'd be better off challenging one of the regulars in the forums rather than using the opponent finder. I've had far more dropout than completed games from that source.

That be a run of bad luck ;)

Ive had dozens of games arranged via that site ... using the oppoent finder, answering peoples requests via the front page to people asking me to playtest such n such a scenario via the discussions threads for said scenario smile.gif