***New Mods Posted - Snow Tri-Camo SPW 250s and 251s***

Colonel Lee,

Welcome and thank you. The website may be down, I will see if my partner can get it back up.

In the interum, all the mods I used are now available at CMMODs. Go through my list of acknowelgements when I announced CMETO and go get them at CMMODs (basically all I did was put them all in one place and one time). Most, if not all, the scenarios I put up (much to my eternal regret) are available at Scenario Depot II and Boots & Tracks, Proving Grounds and at CMMODs under the author Bird Gunner (all the scenarios that had been at the original Scenario Depot)).

BTW by using the "Shadow" Game technique I now have the following CM Games - CMAK 1939 to 1944, Italy 1944 -'45, CM Normandy, CMETO, CMBB and CMBB Late War, each with it's own look and feel.

Anyway, have fun.

DavidI

Wow. Amazing "technique" and lots to use in the future (with the other modded games).

I think I'd rather wait a couple of days to get it all in one shot from the "tspindler_cmak_mod" site. Seems easier to do.

QUESTION: I cannot run CMAK without having the disk in the DVD/CD Rom drive. If I re-install CMAK as "CMETO", will I have that same problem? Will I be able to run it with the original BF CMAK Disc in the drive? Curious. THANKS again.

DAVID I wrote: "BTW by using the "Shadow" Game technique I now have the following CM Games - CMAK 1939 to 1944, Italy 1944 -'45, CM Normandy, CMETO, CMBB and CMBB Late War, each with it's own look and feel."

David, what does the CM 1939-1944 look like for the years 1939 and 40. What kind of tanks do the French have; no Char B-1s or Hotchkiss', right? Or, are they in the CMAK engine?

Col. Lee,

Oh no, I ment CM Africa Korps 1939 to 1944, so it would be Ethiopia to Italy December 1943 in the Mediterainian.

However another chap has put out a Shadow Game called CMWest (available at CMMODs) that has the Germans and the Brits having at it in France '40, and Pat put out "Fall Weiss" for CMBB that is the 1939 Polish Campaign for CMBB.

Junk2Drive put out a Vietnam and a Isreali/Arab Wars mod as well.

Sorry about the confusion.

DavidI

No problem. THANKS for the clarification. I started playing "Chaos in the Ardennes" with my son. We got a real charge out of seeing those Germans in Snow White Winter Uniforms! And the Americans with brown gloves!!! OUTSTANDING.

By the way, were those Pines a BMP mod, too? I don't recall seeing those trees elsewhere in CMAK (or CMBB for that matter!).