The Cheery Waffle thread: some assembly required, Master Goodale NOT included

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Font Size=5>Good Morning, Cheery Waffles!!</font size=5>

Everyone ready for a great spring weekend? Except for Stalin's Organ and Mace, who are already psyching themselves for another gloomy fall Monday morning. Luckily they have their sheep to keep them warm as winter approaches. I'll bet they never even considered shearing the sheep and making coats out of the wool. :D:D

Okay, maggots, I've got a couple of PBEMs nearing the end, so is there anyone out there in Waffleland with room on his or her schedule? CMAK or CMBB, your choice. Axe, are you already booked solid? ;)

Originally posted by Dave H:

Okay, maggots, I've got a couple of PBEMs nearing the end, so is there anyone out there in Waffleland with room on his or her schedule? CMAK or CMBB, your choice. Axe, are you already booked solid? ;)

Axe was, (the last I heard), being booked on certain moral charges. :eek:

As evidenced by his recent appearance on the GF, he is apparently still in denial. :rolleyes:

Regardless, if you (Dave H) promise NOT to ditch your turn-sending responsibilities for the world of BarneyFifeDumb then I would relish (hold the mayo Snarker) the thought of smacking an Indiana Pantyhoosier in a game of CMAK. :mad: :mad:

MAGGOT!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

'ello you lot!

Sorry I've not been about much, I've been mugged by a wee boy wizard called Harry Potter and am currently working every hour god created to get the game finished in time for the movie release in June (been working late nights since October plus weekends too since the new year!). :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Rest assured that once the game is done I'll be haunting the boards once more and once I've got to grips with CMAK I'll be ready to cross swords with DaveH and Axe21212!2!21 again as well as a few others.

In the meantime, may the waffles be with you! :cool:

Originally posted by Crow:

'ello you lot!

Sorry I've not been about much, I've been mugged by a wee boy wizard called Harry Potter and am currently working every hour god created to get the game finished in time for the movie release in June (been working late nights since October plus weekends too since the new year!). :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Rest assured that once the game is done I'll be haunting the boards once more and once I've got to grips with CMAK I'll be ready to cross swords with DaveH and Axe21212!2!21 again as well as a few others.

Maggot-ridden muggle. :D :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Crow:

'ello you lot!

Sorry I've not been about much, I've been mugged by a wee boy wizard called Harry Potter and am currently working every hour god created to get the game finished in time for the movie release in June (been working late nights since October plus weekends too since the new year!). :mad: :mad: :mad:

GRGAAARRRGHAARGGH!!!! Why are you not busy making a game where us parents can shoot, hang, gig, 'splode or otherwise inflict grevious harm on a certain purple dinosaur, four idiotic tele-tubbies, or the feckin' blooo blaaas????

Hrrrrrrrmmmm, maggot? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Why are you not busy making a game where us parents can shoot, hang, gig, 'splode or otherwise inflict grevious harm on a certain purple dinosaur, four idiotic tele-tubbies, or the feckin' blooo blaaas????

Here's a start:

ease the pain

but I suspect you want something in 3D with dynamic lighting, extreme TNT-chucking, and a rag-doll-severed-limb physics engine. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Becket:

I've been busy playing the next Combat Mission game.

CM:OP.

Combat Mission: Office Politics.

You'd be smart to begin with a Cloak of Invisibility for that game. The highest Skill level in the game is very helpful, too.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

I've been busy playing the next Combat Mission game.

CM:OP.

Combat Mission: Office Politics.

You'd be smart to begin with a Cloak of Invisibility for that game. The highest Skill level in the game is very helpful, too. </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

As evidenced by his recent appearance on the GF, he is apparently still in denial. :rolleyes:

Disappearance maggot! Being labelled a holocaust denier for pointing out all the pain and suffering 'communism' wrought in the 20th century (don't ask :rolleyes: ) was the last strawman, FNORD or whatever the hell they call it over in that swamp.

I have since turned in my GF posting membership card. I stapled it to somebody's forehead, if I recall correctly.

Dave -- you're on. I care not one whit which theatre I throttle you in. Your choice, my good maggot. :mad:

Rune!! Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuune!! Speak to me. *sniff* I'm available for CMHQ chat until 6 p.m. starting...................now. :mad:

I detest each and everyone of you puss-sacks, in a good friend kinda way. :mad:

And look at Pseudosimondsays -- he must have been doing his homework to know the Goodalean phrase "slope-foreheaded." Bravo! *prolonged clapping*

fenway.jpg

Hope springs eternal. Just renewed my mlb.com internet radio subscription. Go Sox!!

Maybe I'll try to learn some Spanish and listen to the Spanish broadcasts when Petey pitches. What's Spanish for "he's struck out the side again!" or "Zimmer's down in a heap!"

Okay, maggots, I've got a couple of PBEMs nearing the end, so is there anyone out there in Waffleland with room on his or her schedule? CMAK or CMBB, your choice.

DavemaggotH, I'll take you up on the offer (I'm back on scene after a-bit of RL trauma). I need to avenge my Cheery Waffles.cme loss to you :mad:

You pick 'em -CMAK- but this time how 'bout a battle you haven't played yet.... tongue.gif :mad: :mad:

[ April 02, 2004, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: _UXcva ]

Originally posted by _UXcva:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Okay, maggots, I've got a couple of PBEMs nearing the end, so is there anyone out there in Waffleland with room on his or her schedule? CMAK or CMBB, your choice. Axe, are you already booked solid?

DavemaggotH, I'll take you up on the offer (I'm back on scene after a-bit of RL trauma). I need to avenge my Cheery Waffles.cme loss to you :mad:

You pick 'em - CMAK- but this time how 'bout a battle you haven't played yet.... tongue.gif :mad: :mad: </font>

<Everyone ready for a great spring weekend? Except for Stalin's Organ and Mace, who are already psyching themselves for another gloomy fall Monday morning. Luckily they have their sheep to keep them warm as winter approaches. I'll bet they never even considered shearing the sheep and making coats out of the wool. :D:D

Of course not - we buy woollen clothing from the store!! Sheesh!

Okay, maggots, I've got a couple of PBEMs nearing the end,

Where's my feckin' turn then you maggot of maggots??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Snarker!! Haul your arse on over to the CMHQ chat rooom in, like, 15 minutes! I'm talking smack aboot you with rune. You might want to defend yourself. He had to run out and will be back in 15.

Jas :mad: n

Defend myself? Let me guess... you told him I was gamey when I rolled all over you in the 'Blessings' scenario? What's to defend? :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Snarker!! Haul your arse on over to the CMHQ chat rooom in, like, 15 minutes! I'm talking smack aboot you with rune. You might want to defend yourself. He had to run out and will be back in 15.

Jas :mad: n

Defend myself? Let me guess... you told him I was gamey when I rolled all over you in the 'Blessings' scenario? What's to defend? :mad: :mad: </font>