Another useless poll...

Hey, you CMAK obsessed maggots, I didn't mention a T-34 until after this post on February 29:

Originally posted by V:

T-34/85 with a flamethrower...

I don't see anybody giving V any grief about his (or her) T-34 not being in CMAK!! GRARGHRARRGHRARGH!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

This is the thanks I get for thinking outside the box! :D:D:D

And Bone "Ice, Ice, Baby" Vulture, I'll concede your points about the radio and also the two-man turret. If the original T-34 had been equipped with a radio and a roomier turret, the German (and Allied) armor would have been absolutely outclassed.

Originally posted by Dave H:

Hey, you CMAK obsessed maggots, I didn't mention a T-34 until after this post on February 29:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by V:

I don't see anybody giving V any grief about his (or her) T-34 not being in CMAK!! GRARGHRARRGHRARGH!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

And Bone "Ice, Ice, Baby" Vulture, I'll concede your points about the radio and also the two-man turret. If the original T-34 had been equipped with a radio and a roomier turret, the German (and Allied) armor would have been absolutely outclassed. </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by V:

And Bone "Ice, Ice, Baby" Vulture, I'll concede your points about the radio and also the two-man turret. If the original T-34 had been equipped with a radio and a roomier turret, the German (and Allied) armor would have been absolutely outclassed. </font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

nothing worth repeating

Jim, have I told you what an utterly disgusting, incompetent, pathetic excuse for a human being you are? Well, I lied. You're much worse than that! GRARGHRARRGHRARGH!! :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Hehe, it's always nice to see an innocent thread

go awry. :D

As for the CMAK or not CMAK Vehicles - my inital idea was CMAK vehicles only but if someone desperately wants to list a tank in any other CM game - hey, who cares! ;) (As long as we don't get the whole CMBB OOBs...)

Either way if you like it, list it - and as I said it doesn't really matter whether if it's because of its technical specifications or because one could easily hide a couple of beers in the ammo storage.

So keep the 'most beloved'-threads coming. smile.gif

Originally posted by CMplayer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kingfish:

Speaking of being 'so far ahead of its time'...

Sleek Chariot of Death

Wasn't that thing in an episode of Wild Wild West? (the original show, not the stupid Hollywood knockoff). I think they called it the juggernaut. It would roll into a western town and basically shoot the place up. </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

nothing worth repeating

Jim, have I told you what an utterly disgusting, incompetent, pathetic excuse for a human being you are? Well, I lied. You're much worse than that! GRARGHRARRGHRARGH!! :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

What time is that? GMT-6 million years?

If I were to have to go into combat, I would want to be right behind you SP. The way things go over your head would make me feel incredibly safe. ;)

Oh and my favorite tank is the PzIV F2 and I don't know why.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

What time is that? GMT-6 million years?

If I were to have to go into combat, I would want to be right behind you SP. The way things go over your head would make me feel incredibly safe. ;)

Oh and my favorite tank is the PzIV F2 and I don't know why. </font>