Passenger capacity of Stug's underated.

tar

Originally posted by dieseltaylor:

Holland 1944. Possible Dutch architecture and a metalled road incline me this way.

Note the symbol on the building in the second picture. I forget what that are called, but common to the "Pennsylvania Dutch" country here in the States. Some sort of symbol of good luck or something. Might be Holland.

Skirts on the tank says late war.

Guy on the gun looks like he has a road map. "Hang a hard left at the cow up ahead."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Originally posted by tar:

It seems that the Stug-III's passenger capacity is a bit under-rated in CM:

7918!enclosure=.1dd175b1

:D

Like I noticed before this photo has been taken in Normandy (and not in Holland like you can read somewhere in the forum ) the location is Potigny road to Caen and the house on the left of the photo doesn't exist actually , it was the "Bachelors building" reserved to the Polish miners arrived from their country to work in the Potigny mines.

Pat

Am so glad I don't have to do a diorama and paint and pose all those Germans. The mind reels. Great pics! In a game context, we'd have to have a degrade on handling (forgot! awful already, at least on pivot rate), an increase in ground pressure, thus bog chance, and a code rewrite later, increased breakdown chance via gearbox and final drive failure.

Regards,

John Kettler

Originally posted by John Kettler:

Am so glad I don't have to do a diorama and paint and pose all those Germans. The mind reels. Great pics! In a game context, we'd have to have a degrade on handling (forgot! awful already, at least on pivot rate), an increase in ground pressure, thus bog chance, and a code rewrite later, increased breakdown chance via gearbox and final drive failure.

Regards,

John Kettler

Who cares what possible dammage it could do to the stugs when the troops look that happy ... other then the one who has castrated himself with his rifle that is...