You say AGGRR ARG ARAA, I say AGARGG AARRA, let's call the whole threat off

_Axe_

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Um, neverusedemailbefore, I tried sending to your new e-mail twice. It didn't work, gave me the message "This mailbox has exceeded their disk quota. (#5.2.2)."

Same thing happened when I tried mailing him. *shrug* nevermind please resend last turn zipped this time. smile.gif :mad: :mad:

Kitty

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

'cus you was da one that wanted da game

</font>

*sigh* You have worn me down with your iron-clad logic. Setup later tonight. :mad:

My.......God.

I just finished the CMBB scenario ****** against PseudoSimonds. I caused more than 800 casualties and 199 fatalities. One platoon commander alone was responsible for 67 casualties. :eek:

I've never seen anything like it in a PBEM I've played before. Wholesale slaughter. Nothing like the Ost Front to throw you into a fit of melancholy. :Dtongue.gif :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

My.......God.

I just finished the CMBB scenario ****** against PseudoSimonds. I caused more than 800 casualties and 199 fatalities. One platoon commander alone was responsible for 67 casualties. :eek:

I've never seen anything like it in a PBEM I've played before. Wholesale slaughter. Nothing like the Ost Front to throw you into a fit of melancholy. :Dtongue.gif :mad:

So who won? =|

Kitty

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

My.......God.

So who won? =|

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by Abteilung:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

*visions of Deliverance*

*shudder*

Wasn't that a documentary on how to immitate pig squeels?

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Abteilung:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

*visions of Deliverance*

*shudder*

Wasn't that a documentary on how to immitate pig squeels?

Mace </font>

Oh crap! :eek: *the townsfolk clear the dusty streets and run for the nearest shelter they can find. Behind water barrels, horse troughs, inside saloons.

*Runs*

<font size = 7> I <font size = 6> bags <font size = 5> the <font size = 4> Saloon!<font size = 3>!<font size = 2>!<font size = 1>! </font>

Mace

(snip) There's gonna be some trouble here tonight.* :eek: :eek:

Kitty

Or maybe not. It's been three hours, and no TNT has been chucked by the amazing Becket and the even amazinger Berli. Surely cooler heads have not prevailed here? What a letdown! :(:( :mad:

Kitty, please try to drag Mace out of the saloon. It is Sunday, you know. Doesn't he ever give his liver a day of rest? :confused: tongue.gif:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Or maybe not. It's been three hours, and no TNT has been chucked by the amazing Becket and the even amazinger Berli. Surely cooler heads have not prevailed here? What a letdown! :(:( :mad:

Kitty, please try to drag Mace out of the saloon. It is Sunday, you know. Doesn't he ever give his liver a day of rest?

*Peaks out from behind the piano* This has to be a trick! You don't know how EVIL Berli is! *Goes back behind the piano and yells out* Oh yeah, as far as Mace goes, it's still Saturday night where I am so he's ok. =)

Kitty

GRGRGRRRRRRAAAAAAARGHHH!!!!

WallyBob just handed me a minor defeat!!!

:mad: :mad:

It was a tough fight; very angryolize with gobs of TNT furiously chucked across the map. He chucked angrier TNT than me. The maggot.

The rest of you - snap out of it!!!! This is a thread. There's no piano, saloon or anything else of the sort in here. :rolleyes: Anyone can see there's only crates of disturbed TNT, sheds of angryolized TNT, vats of molten TNT, piles of slithering Krauts and severed limbs. boese079.gif

Wild imaginations on you lot, seeing saloons! Sheesh.