You say AGGRR ARG ARAA, I say AGARGG AARRA, let's call the whole threat off

_Axe_

Fate dealt me a cruel blow (by making me tactically, uh, challenged) and so I conceded my first Op with nevermind. :mad: :mad:

Unfortunately for him, he's agreed to another op which we will play to the pain.

To the pain?

PseudoSimonds : "To the pain" means the first thing you lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists, next your

nose.

nevermind : And then my tongue, I suppose, I killed you too quickly the last time, a mistake I don't mean to duplicate tonight.

PseudoSimonds : I wasn't finished! The next thing you lose will be your left eye, followed by your right.

nevermind: And then my ears, I understand! Let's get on with it!

PseudoSimonds : WRONG! Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be

yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out "dear God, what is that thing?" will echo in your perfect ears. That is what "the pain" means. It means I leave you in anguish. Wallowing in freakish misery forever.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GRARGRARGRAR GRAR GRAR GRRRRRR!!!

<font size=+2>MAAAAAGGGGOOOOTTTSSSS!!!</font> :mad: :mad: :mad:

Somebody send me a setup or I will send them one. All three puss-lickers I currently have PBEMS with, return turns slower than molasses running uphill on a cold winters morn. :mad: Yes!!! that includes you Mike or Commie Phallic Symbol or whatever other nomme de guerre you go by. :mad: And dont give me that crap about being a day ahead so I'm actually the one behind, it makes my head hurt working through the logic! BTW, I never realized shooting a MkII in the fender would result in a catastrophic kill. Fenders as a critical vulnerability was not in the feckin notes!!! I suppose though, that everything on the Mk II is wafer thin and prone to exploding spectacularly. :mad: :mad: :mad:

BTW Kitty, hope mom gets to feeling better soonest.

A handful of turns are rolling out tonight to my favourite crack-tonguing maggots.

Most of you will not receive one. This is because I am in TCP zone. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Let the filth amongst you be aware that I am visiting Nirvana this weekend.

BEHOLD!: Max Loving

If any of you would care to host my fine, exclusive photos of the finest metal the world had to offer, you would be loved like a low-earning bitch. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

I won't be playing Fiefdom this time around. It was fun for a bit but there need to be some serious improvements to draw me in again.

Turns out over the next few days. I have been preoccupied. The only idjut who hasn't sent me a turn is Wax. :rolleyes: Again. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Stuff playing Games. Obviously your reading abilities are not up to catching up on previous pages, so I repeat - Are you perchance going to Bovington on may 23rd for the Tankfest ? I will be there and I need you to carry my drinks whilst I take photos. You should be able to manage it.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Kook!!!. Your less-than-uber e-mail inbox is full and bounced the last turn. :mad:

Empty out the pr0n and get with the program! :mad:

Dear Waxe. Not only your tactical skills are challenged, but your PBEM-Helper sends double-files! I really don't need a backup copies of our 3.6Mb monsters. :mad:

And leave my pr0n alone, you pervert! tongue.gif :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Keke:

Not only your tactical skills are challenged, but your PBEM-Helper sends double-files! I really don't need a backup copies of our 3.6Mb monsters. :mad:

How about in triplicate? That would honour both German and Soviet bureaucracy.

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Somebody send me a setup or I will send them one.

Hokay, if nothing else other than for the fact that your sig is a slam at the combat arm of decision, SEND ME A SETUP, MAGGOT!

Crunch, crunch, crunch, what's that sound?

Grunts in my sprockets goin' round and round.

M60-A3, M1IP, M1A1, M1A1(HA)

Originally posted by Wallybob:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Somebody send me a setup or I will send them one.

Hokay, if nothing else other than for the fact that your sig is a slam at the combat arm of decision, SEND ME A SETUP, MAGGOT!

Crunch, crunch, crunch, what's that sound?

Grunts in my sprockets goin' round and round.

M60-A3, M1IP, M1A1, M1A1(HA) </font>

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

All three puss-lickers I currently have PBEMS with, return turns slower than molasses running uphill on a cold winters morn. :mad: Yes!!! that includes you Mike or Commie Phallic Symbol or whatever other nomme de guerre you go by. :mad: And dont give me that crap about being a day ahead so I'm actually the one behind, it makes my head hurt working through the logic!

that's not the reason the game is going slow - the reason is that you take forever to get turns back to me!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I mean I RACE home, get the turn done by 7pm, and then sit around all evening until 11 or midnight in the vain hope that you'll get your lazy arse to the computer to reply - but do you??

No - not EVER!! I'm thinking of not waiting around any more - but I always hope the next time might be different - that's me - the eternal optimist :cool:

BTW, I never realized shooting a MkII in the fender would result in a catastrophic kill. Fenders as a critical vulnerability was not in the feckin notes!!! I suppose though, that everything on the Mk II is wafer thin and prone to exploding spectacularly.

I'm glad to see you're learning something - now if you could just learn to get the moves back to me in a decent time frame...... tongue.gif;)

GRRGAAAAAAARGHHHHARAGgagargGGH! You bunch of goat chasing, toe jam eating, red arsed baboon looking puss swilling MAAAAGGOOOTSSSS!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Hrrmmmm... Axe is doing a fair imitation of a chemical factory explosion. Enough burning steel on his side of the map to qualify him as a foundry. :mad: :mad:

Mike , on the other hand, is just polluting my town with copper coated lead. :mad: The only thing keeping the buildings up are the holes. :mad:

I don't know if Dave H is still BBQing my poor krauts or not. He's too busy being a Fief and Drum VIP. :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

I won't be playing Fiefdom this time around. It was fun for a bit but there need to be some serious improvements to draw me in again.

Turns out over the next few days. I have been preoccupied. The only idjut who hasn't sent me a turn is Wax. :rolleyes: Again. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Stuff playing Games. Obviously your reading abilities are not up to catching up on previous pages, so I repeat - Are you perchance going to Bovington on may 23rd for the Tankfest ? I will be there and I need you to carry my drinks whilst I take photos. You should be able to manage it.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Melonball, I need you to resend the last turn, puh-lease. :mad: :mad:

Oh, fer fecks sake. You sure you don't want me to write to code out onto A4 and post it to you? That might be faster. </font>

All you maggots waiting for turns from me, please accept my humble apologies. My wife and I met for two grueling hours with a Financial Planner last night. There are few things so numbing as listening to someone go on about life insurance, investment income, and so on and so on. Especially when her calculations were incorrect to begin with. Fortunately, after putting up with you maggots, this particular purgatory didn't seem too terrible, but it put me right out of the mood for starting any CM turns. It's true, I did spend some time in the relatively mindless Fiefdom. I think my brain had already shut down by then. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

Which just goes to show how screwed up your clocks are - it's actualy 7.40pm, you've had the turn for an hour already, and havev you got it back to me???!!

Like heck!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Just for that I'm gonna sod off and spend the rest of the night dancing with a bunch of good looking women :D

Oh...well then. Break a leg. No, really, break one (two being optimal, but one acceptable)...please!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: