This is not the Peng Challenge Thread you are looking for..

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

45 Minutes from Orlando Airport. 60 minutes from either coast. 500 miles from the nearest snowfall. In the Heart of Central Florida.

You wanna book passage with the Boggs Limo Service? Let me know, and I'll clean the dog poop out of the back of the pick-up, unless you want to use the Economy Plan.

No need, I got the rental beater that I'm going to drive through the tidal pools and bring back with rotting squid in the glove box. Staying down in the heart of the madness at some fleabag hotel in Buena Vista that'll no doubt be full of screaming, cranky kids peeing in the swimming pool.

Send a CMAK setup, attach your phone number, and we'll figure out where we can meet up so you can buy me drinks.

Remember, the bar needs to have a large parking lot so we can do neutral drops in the rental beater later.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 Minutes from Orlando Airport. 60 minutes from either coast. 500 miles from the nearest snowfall. In the Heart of Central Florida.

Also known as Hell's Half Acre, where the one AM station plays "Polk Salad Annie" back to back to back to back almost as if it's the state's anthem, which, it could very well be.

Hey, Lars, if you go down to visit Boggsy, be sure to wear your black socks, sandals and overly large madras shorts hiked up to just under your armpits. You'll fit right in.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Hey, Lars, if you go down to visit Boggsy, be sure to wear your black socks, sandals and overly large madras shorts hiked up to just under your armpits. You'll fit right in.

Sheesh!

Lars

Don't listen to Boo, unless you want everybody to think you're from Ohio.

If so, here's some items the Ohideous One forgot:

1) Make sure you have a big drool stain on the front of your shirt.

2) Your skin should be almost translucent.

3) Always drive slow in the left lane

4) Have sixteen "1948 World Series Champion" decals on your Honda Civic.

5) Always leave a quarter tip to flaunt your wealth.

6) When at the beach, allow your tongue to drag in the sand, as you will see more skin in one day than you have in your entire lifetime.

I am still playing CM. I'm recovering from the Fiefdom Madness, but CM is my Tonic.

Boo Radley is hiding in hedgerows and laughing at my ineffectual tactics.

Lars is hiding in buildings and laughing at my ineffectual tactics.

Nidan1 is hiding in snow and laughing at my ineffectual tactics.

Dalem is trying to force a river crossing and laughing at my ineffectual tactics.

Hiram is trying to cross a river against Italians, but he's been cut, thereby causing him pain and discomfort when laughing at my ineffectual tactics.

Seanachai is way behind in his turn-sending and is getting a right good thrashing, thereby denying him the satisfaction of laughing at my ineffectual tactics.

A wee oopdate tae confirrm tha' dalem as writhin' under tha heel o' mah superior play. Turrrn wun hae cam an' gwin, an' noo a single casualty tae mah bonnie brave sodjers. Ah alraidy hold all major VLs' an' he's a feckin' pillock.

As Ah said, thus as merely a confirrmashun.

Bastarrrds.

Originally posted by Lars:

Nidan, did you get my last e-mail telling you what an iggernant boob you are?

No, no, not all those previous e-mails.

The last one.

His inbox is probably full of em, might want to give him a sec to sort through and find the one from you.

6) When at the beach, allow your tongue to drag in the sand, as you will see more skin in one day than you have in your entire lifetime.

What Boggy failed to tell you was that all the "skin" you will see is the wrinkled, saggy epidermis of misplaced, octogenarian former New Yorkers.

And Boggs, parading around in his crocheted banana warmer.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

1. You whining dog! I have had to wait weeks to get a turn from you! You've only waited one day of your miserable insignificant life and you're already whining.

2. And stop trying to rush me in my attacks :mad: !

3.Are your worms that eager to die??

4.I'll send out turns this evening if it will shut you up.

5.I was planning to send it out together with the one for Nidan1 , but a prerequisite for that is that he sends me MY turn first.

So blame him!

1. Ha, I, unlike your smilie-using self, seize the opportunity when it comes to taunting - you had weeks to taunt me, yet you failed to carpe diem.

2. Ha-ha, I shall use whatever tricks and strategies I can come up with, in order to ensure that your hairy olive-growing servants of El Duce are ultimately pounded into submission in the name of the Proleteriat Party of the Union of Workers Peasants, the Father of all Nations Comrade Stalin, the Motherland and the Ultimate Triumph of the World Revolution.

3. Ha-ha-ha! In the name of our just cause (see above) my "worms", as you describe them,will gladly be blown to smitherenes, as long as the note in their breast pocket "If I die, I wish to be remembered as a Communist" remains intact.

4. Ha-ha-ha-ha! Please do.

5. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! I blame you and am intent on feeding all those pasta lovers I capture nothing but potatoes for the next three years, whilst they help restore Stalingrad to its former glory.

Good day.

Kalinka, kalinka, kalinka moya!

V sadu yagoda malinka, malinka moya...

One might ask oneself what it would look like to lose completely and utterly to a dalem, the so-so CM jockey with an earless dog and a penchant for re-reading old John Norman fantasy books.

"Self," one would ask, "what would it look like to lose compeletely and utterly to a dalem?"

And self would respond, thusly, as a shade of purple gray:

Chapter 1 - I Play Papa Khann in a Game of Combat Mission and Make Him Utterly and Completely My Defeated Opponent

rick-1.JPG

1. Ha, I, unlike your smilie-using self, seize the opportunity when it comes to taunting - you had weeks to taunt me, yet you failed to carpe diem.

2. Ha-ha, I shall use whatever tricks and strategies I can come up with, in order to ensure that your hairy olive-growing servants of El Duce are ultimately pounded into submission in the name of the Proleteriat Party of the Union of Workers Peasants, the Father of all Nations Comrade Stalin, the Motherland and the Ultimate Triumph of the World Revolution.

3. Ha-ha-ha! In the name of our just cause (see above) my "worms", as you describe them,will gladly be blown to smitherenes, as long as the note in their breast pocket "If I die, I wish to be remembered as a Communist" remains intact.

4. Ha-ha-ha-ha! Please do.

5. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! I blame you and am intent on feeding all those pasta lovers I capture nothing but potatoes for the next three years, whilst they help restore Stalingrad to its former glory.

Good day.

Kalinka, kalinka, kalinka moya!

V sadu yagoda malinka, malinka moya...

HA! After we finish thrashing you and your vodka gulping, borsj swallowing drones, we will initiate you in the fine art of cooking pasta al dente and proper haircare and personal hygiene!

We will use what left of your pathetic pink army and make them fight in the Coloseum for our pleasure. Well fight, more liking running away and screaming like a girl. And we will laugh, HAHA HIHI HOHO!

And because you had the audacity to taunt US in a thread WE started, we will laugh even harder:

<font size=4> HAHA HIHI HOHO! </font>

[ April 02, 2004, 05:38 AM: Message edited by: stikkypixie ]

Nidan, did you get my last e-mail telling you what an iggernant boob you are?

No, no, not all those previous e-mails.

The last one.

Houston.....we have a problem.... It seems that Lars has finally succumbed in his on-going battle with terminal stoopidity.

Not only can he not figure out how to use the send button on his Email, apparently he has also forgotten how to dress himself, and has been seen lately running naked through the streets and cow paths of Mound, Minnesota screaming " GET THEM OFF OF ME, GET THEM OFF OF ME!!!!!!! " However as strange at it may seem he rationally stops at the Dairy Queen each morning, orders a large chocolate milk shake, and pours it over himself. Then he continues on with his unclothed rant, as he dashes away without paying for the the shake.

Don't worry Lars it will be all over soon, animal control is on its way with a cocktail of chlorobenzaprine. It will make you feel much better.

BTW send your last file again please,

I beleive the last one disappeared somewhere in the clutter that is my in box.

[ April 02, 2004, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Ah yes, try and shift the blame for your incompetence. I've already sent it twice, you twit. From now on, I want you to open ALL emails with attachments. Some of them might even help with your pathetic love life.

But I doubt it.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Ah yes, try and shift the blame for your incompetence. I've already sent it twice, you twit. From now on, I want you to open ALL emails with attachments. Some of them might even help with your pathetic love life.

But I doubt it. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Boggs, parading around in his crocheted banana warmer.

Thanks for that image, Boo. Bastiche.

Since we're on the topic of pathetic, where's my setup Boggs? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Boggs, parading around in his crocheted banana warmer.

Thanks for that image, Boo. Bastiche.

Since we're on the topic of pathetic, where's my setup Boggs? </font>

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

They have the internet? When did this happen. I thought they all piled into their sleds, wagons, sled-like wagons, or wagon-like sleds and Mushed! or Hiya'd! across the stateline for access.

You're not even close, tenderfoot.

Hike: Get the dogs moving

Gee: Turn right

Haw: Turn left

Easy: Slow down

Musher: One that drives sled dogs

Mushing: The act of driving sled dogs

Mason-Dixon line go right across your sloped forehead?

Lars,

Yopu forget, Acey Ducey is a marine Corp Officer, which means he is used to giving commands in small grunts, while waiting for his Sgts to do the right thing, and cover for him.

New evilness created if someone wants to test it, a copy will be going to said Acet Ducey in the hopes of melting down his processor.

Rune

v42below, you seem to like songs:

Alcohol, my permanent accessory

Alcohol, a party-time necessity

Alcohol, alternative to feeling like yourself

O Alcohol, I still drink to your health

I love you more than I did the week before

I discovered alcohol

Forget the caffe latte, screw the raspberry iced tea

A Malibu and Coke for you, a G&T for me

Alcohol, Your songs resolve like

my life never will