MasterGoodale's Festive Thread of Hot Crumpets and Crispy Lips

Soddball

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sad. I lost all of Mr. Noobie's Russian AFV mods and I can't find them again. :( (I didn't have a CD-burner so I couldn't back them up -- I can now)

Same with Andrew TF's Soviet infantry mods.

*sigh*

I still love the Ost Front.

To put a twist on an old song...

"There's a feeling I get, when I look to the east and my spirit is crying for leaving...."*

*With apologies to Mr. Plant

Originally posted by Axe2121:

So sad. I lost all of Mr. Noobie's Russian AFV mods and I can't find them again. :( (I didn't have a CD-burner so I couldn't back them up -- I can now)

*sigh*

"There's a feeling I get, when I look to the east and my spirit is crying for leaving...."*

I think they are probably still available at combatmission.com -- CMMOS versions, anyway.

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

*sigh*

I think they are probably still available at combatmission.com -- CMMOS versions, anyway. </font>

Gather 'round maggots!!!! Time for updates, both good and bad.

Soddball's CMAK inferno comntinues to cook both Dave Aych's goose and me own. So far it's a blast, with plenty of flamey things and other flamey things and big things that throw large chunks of TNT. All at night, with very short LOS. It's not unlike a knife fight with nuclear weapons. GRGRAARRGH!!!! :mad: :mad:

Boot Nadlies so far has. He commands big, thick tanks that ignore my bitter TNT. It's bitter TNT because it justifiably has an inferiority complex. Hell, it couldn't hurt itself if it fell from great heights onto sharp, pointy things. :mad:

Kiwi Axe's pom-pom is chucking <font size=+1>very</font> disturbed TNT. More so because he's firing on the squad I captured and marched into the area he's targeting. I couldn't think of a more arch-nemesis thing to do than let him kill his own troops... Buahhaaahaaa! :mad:

In our game of "Why are these stupid palm trees and rocks so feckin' important?", Soddball, that son of a camel humping hooer (may his coconuts forever swing lower than his grass skirt) dropped shells of a large pdr sterling on my now crispy skinned maggot men. Mean maggot! Mean. :mad:

I'm still trying to get a feel for Wallybob's

troops. They somehow stole the superior optics right out from under my tank commanders noses and used them on me. His halftracks are outshooting my armor. How angry is that? :mad: But I shot his Willey full of holes, so we're even.

Poor Teddy. Kablooeey!!!!!! best describes the sound his armor is most proficient at making. :mad: Buahhaaaahaaa!!!!

I captured half of Boggs army, and what's left chucks unbelievably hopeful TNT at my Tildes. And I return-chuck solid lumps of ineffectual metal at him. 'SPLODIE SHELLS!!!!! MY MAGGOTDOM FOR SOME 'SPLODIE SHELLS!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Kiwi Axe's pom-pom is chucking <font size=+1>very</font> disturbed TNT. More so because he's firing on the squad I captured and marched into the area he's targeting.

Your depravity knows no bounds, does it? :mad:

Anybody got Andrew TF's Soviet infantry mods?

Originally posted by Snarker:

Boot Nadlies so far has. He commands big, thick tanks that ignore my bitter TNT. It's bitter TNT because it justifiably has an inferiority complex. Hell, it couldn't hurt itself if it fell from great heights onto sharp, pointy things. :mad:

And now watch as my reserves depants your poor, cowering troops and spank them all across the battlefield.

Originally posted by Hank Hickwicker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

There's more action in the French opponent finder forum than around here this weekend. :mad:

What? Trawling for someone you may be able to beat??? :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hank Hickwicker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

There's more action in the French opponent finder forum than around here this weekend. :mad:

What? Trawling for someone you may be able to beat??? :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

There might be a bit more activity if you were to send a working turn to the right email address. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

I loathe Boo and his merry band of ubber StuGs. I'm taking out my pain by making Soddball wish he'd never seen the desert.

Axe2121 and I have yet to exchange a shot in two games. I think he's a hippy peacenik.

So, no takers on the Alamein game?

Hey Axe, how many PBEMs have you gotten from advertising in the French forum? It must be a lot, because you have <font size=4>never gotten around </font size=4><font size=5>to sending me </font size=5><font size=6>a CMAK setup!!</font size=6> <font size=7>MAGGOT!! :mad: :mad: :mad: </font size=7>

<font size=5>Trucks with guns is what we agreed on!!</font size=5>

Want me to send it to you?

Oh, and a good morning to all the wildlife in Cheery Waffle Land this fine, rainy Sunday morning. Why aren't you in church? :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Hey Axe, how many PBEMs have you gotten from advertising in the French forum? It must be a lot, because you have <font size=4>never gotten around </font size=4><font size=5>to sending me </font size=5><font size=6>a CMAK setup!!</font size=6> <font size=7>MAGGOT!! :mad: :mad: :mad: </font size=7>

<font size=5>Trucks with guns is what we agreed on!!</font size=5>

Want me to send it to you?

Oh, and a good morning to all the wildlife in Cheery Waffle Land this fine, rainy Sunday morning. Why aren't you in church? :D:D

Ouch, not so loud. It's early yet and I'm just having my first coffee. Setup in 10.

Axe, you're a good man, in spite of what everyone else says. I don't believe a word of it. Well, maybe a few words, but less than half. ;):D:D

Soddball, you will be delighted to hear that Snarker and I have a major firestorm brewing in Inferno. Last turn one of my flamethrower teams managed to set fire to two buildings, both of which happened to shelter my men!! Why do I let myself get suckered into these scenarios? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Axe, you're a good man, in spite of what everyone else says. I don't believe a word of it. Well, maybe a few words, but less than half. ;):D:D

Soddball, you will be delighted to hear that Snarker and I have a major firestorm brewing in Inferno. Last turn one of my flamethrower teams managed to set fire to two buildings, both of which happened to shelter my men!! Why do I let myself get suckered into these scenarios? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

See that? A 'Mercan will do anything for a good bonfire.