MasterGoodale's Festive Thread of Hot Crumpets and Crispy Lips

Soddball

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

More showering, less thinking, eh maggot?!! :mad: :mad:

Poison toad! How dare you address my Oafish Thug that way?!

Pennsylvanian! Do you know what lies between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia? Alabama!

picks up barstool and moves purposefully towards Snarker

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

More showering, less thinking, eh maggot?!! :mad: :mad:

Poison toad! How dare you address my Oafish Thug that way?!

Pennsylvanian! Do you know what lies between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia? Alabama!

picks up barstool and moves purposefully towards Snarker </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

Hand me my BB gun, maggots, and I'll chip it apart with cold, round, generally harmless ammo. :mad: :mad: :mad:

You could shoot someone's eye out!

I'm torn. Shall I compare your choice of the BB gun with your brains, your wit, or your manhood?

Ah, well, since all three can best be imagined as a very small item delivered to its target with minimal impact, I guess any or all would apply equally.

Your are in fact, Snarker, under equipped for any sort of contest with me. I see your choice of 'BB gun' as a tribute to your gentle and delicate soul.

Hand me my BB gun, maggots, and I'll chip it apart with cold, round, generally harmless ammo. :mad: :mad: :mad:

You could shoot someone's eye out!

I'm torn. Shall I compare your choice of the BB gun with your brains, your wit, or your manhood?

Ah, well, since all three can best be imagined as a very small item delivered to its target with minimal impact, I guess any or all would apply equally.

Your are in fact, Snarker, under equipped for any sort of contest with me. I see your choice of 'BB gun' as a tribute to your gentle and delicate soul. </font>

Sometimes a BB gun is just a BB gun. :mad:

True. And sometimes a very, very small brain, wit, and penis are yours.

You poor wee tyke! </font>

A weary horse trudges up to the entrance of the Brood. A knight, weary and slumped, is in the saddle. Behind him a shapeless form is draped over the rump of the horse. His armour is dented, with a few nasty gashes here and there. he moves stiffly in the saddle, as though he is in great pain. At the gaping, smelly mouth of darkness he stops. He turns with great effort and nudges the bundle behind him, and it slides off of the horse with a loud thud and a soft grunt.

"Ho there, maggotty waffle eaters! I have bested your Dave H in mortal combat. He lies here dead at my hand. T'was but a minor victory, and he fought and died well, which is to say, horribly and in vast quantities. Even better, I got some really nasty-looking dents in me armour."

"Actually I'm not really dead" a voice from the bundle pipes in.

"Oh shut up! You're practically dead. Don't go saying that you're not!"

"I've had worse."

"You were bested in fair combat!"

"Fair combat!??!? You had flippin' tanks, flamethrowers and demo charges against my partisans and you barely squeak out a win? Eww we're all really impressed!"

"Shut up. Shut up! Shut up or I shall have to kill you again."

"As if you could..."

"Roight then! Back to the battle with you, laddie!"

The knight turns the horse around, the cheeky bundle being dragged by a rope. At a dip in the road the knight loses his balance and falls out of the saddle, his right foot still in the stirrup. He moves to get up, but is too wounded to do more than flop limply back onto the road. The horse continues on, dragging the two inert forms along with it, the clop clop clop of it's hooves punctuated by the occasional "ouch" and "shut up!"

"No you shut up!"

Game updates after fighting my way off the sofa ...

Mike and I have finished Line of Defence. He was always going to be in trouble once he'd shot down my CAS before it had taken out half my armour ... the demo can now be uninstalled, but it has given me more entertainment than many games I've paid full price for :mad:

Snarker is kicking my bottom all over the Po Valley. He is, of course, a maggot :mad:

Dave and I are still staggering around in a sandstorm, trying to work out if the briefing to Ambush! bears any resemblance to what our poor men are experiencing. It currently looks as though the outcome will be as historically accurate as U-571 :mad:

Axe has skipped town with his Italians after my lucky start to Clash of Titans. My Brits are at the oasis, splashing around on their lilos, drinking G&Ts and awaiting his return :mad:

Right, I've still got half a turkey and a few cases of red wine to get through :(

Teddy

PS Saw Galaxy Quest yesterday ... Sigourney Weaver is going to be giving me sleepless nights for a while :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Kitty:

Snarker!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You must always keep your growlies in odd numbers. It's more asthetically pleasing. smile.gif

Kitty

Jeez, now she's the Smiley Police. Kitty, did you by any chance attend a Parochial school somewhere back in your distant childhood?

Michael