CMAK smack down on MasterGoodale, his assorted pestilences and a waffle for Becket

Abbott

Originally posted by Snarker:

That would be rules. We don't need no stinkin' rules. :mad: :mad:

Somebody give Brother Snarker an <big>AMEN!!</big> Hallelujah, brothern and sistern! :D:D

Oh, and top o' the morning to you DaveH. I always wanted to say that...
Snarker, how is it that after all this time, we have yet to meet on the field of battle? Would you feel uncomfortable flogging someone who has lost to MasterGoodale? How about trying one of Jim Boggs' little CMAK-lite tank duels? :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mike:

That would be a scenario for CMBB?? So what the ferk are you talking abouty it in here for?? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ahh Mike things a bit hazy in the Southern Hemisphere? Not to worry mate, the answer to your question may be found here Click.

I have never been one to follow the rules. I have never claimed to be a good citizen. I have never claimed to go with the flow or been concerned with being different. I have not cut my hair in 7 or 8 years nor have I worried about the puzzled stares I receive when I am in public with long gray hair stretching half way to my waist. I have not injured anyone in going on three years now and always have been able to take comfort in two important soul saving items.

One is I am a very nice guy, the second is the Waffle Thread where everyone, (well, almost) everyone is welcome and receives a warm and cheery welcome.

So relax, fire one (or two) up, pop a cork or a top and don’t sweat the small stuff. It is a beautiful day, the cats are singing in the trees. The birds are stalking them. The deer are grazing, the sky is not falling and my motorcycle runs great! I think I may even twist the lid off that fifth of bourbon I have been saving, sit back, reflect on the millions of poor souls that actually have to work for a living and have a snort or two, or three or four. It is a good day to be sucking air and a Cheery, cheery waffle to you and yours sir! .

Now are you not glad you asked?

Snarker, our evil plan to ceasefire Tank Warning didn't work.

Put differently, the game thinks you should continue to fight. You have been given a two-meter stretch of land at the far end of the map.

In the scenario designer's infinite wisdom, I was once again given a horde of T-34s.

Originally posted by Becket:

Snarker, our evil plan to ceasefire Tank Warning didn't work.

Put differently, the game thinks you should continue to fight. You have been given a two-meter stretch of land at the far end of the map.

In the scenario designer's infinite wisdom, I was once again given a horde of T-34s.

Hehe. I think history dictated what the designer gave you. And you used it to take away what history gave me. Can't wait to see what I get for reinforcements this time.

:D

Originally posted by rune:

Axe2121 may be kidding, but there are a few of us that peek in here and REALLY am playing CMAK.

Sand, Aussies, Sand, Kiwis, Vinyards, South Africans, dust clouds, M3s, it just doesn't get much better then this...

Rune

You are an Eevilâ„¢ scenario designer and a flirty tease! Now cease bludgeoning us poor souls with your priveledged station in life.

GRRRARRRGHHGHGHHRRRRR!!!!! You've been Maggotized.

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

That would be rules. We don't need no stinkin' rules. :mad: :mad:

Somebody give Brother Snarker an <big>AMEN!!</big> Hallelujah, brothern and sistern! :D:D

Oh, and top o' the morning to you DaveH. I always wanted to say that...
Snarker, how is it that after all this time, we have yet to meet on the field of battle? Would you feel uncomfortable flogging someone who has lost to MasterGoodale? How about trying one of Jim Boggs' little CMAK-lite tank duels? :D </font>

Axe2121 may be kidding, but there are a few of us that peek in here and REALLY am playing CMAK.

Sand, Aussies, Sand, Kiwis, Vinyards, South Africans, dust clouds, M3s, it just doesn't get much better then this...

Rune

Well, if you posted here more often, then we would have a regular who is playing CMAK. But I suppose you'd rather play the game than post on the forum. By the way, that wasn't you by any chance sitting down the left field line at Wrigley Field last night, was it? How is the mood in Chicago today? Grim? :( Nasty? :mad:

Kiwi's? Does that mean their infamous "tank" we've seen pictured on the forums will make it into the game?

Are there any plans to do another Fort Knox tour sometime? CMAK is going to rekindle the interest in all of that cool American hardware again. :D

Abbott, are you giving us your secrets on scenario creation? It all sounds very zen to me. :D

Well if you posted here more often...

I would need a brain?

CMAK would never be released?

I would be the 5th of the Four Horsemen?

I would ban Goodale for not returning moves?

etc....

As for the Kiwis, no, the Bob Semples tank is NOT in. However, while playing them, you get the sudden urge to beat Aussies in Rugby, I haven't been able to figure it out yet.

As for Ft. Knox, the odds of me travelling there in the midst of winter, rates up there wil catching a foul ball that might be catchable in the 6th games of a CHampionship series...

The secret to good scenario design is not zen like, just create a situation that you, yourself would like to see how you would do. Remember, adding evil to a scenario is always a plus. smile.gif

Rune

Back to work before Madmatt starts using his whip again...

Well if you posted here more often...

I would need a brain?

Nah, just continue as you are now

CMAK would never be released?

The Cheery Wafflers would not allow you to be a slacker. Ask Axe2121

I would be the 5th of the Four Horsemen?

Nah, just send everybody a fifth.

I would ban Goodale for not returning moves?

Who would notice?

Rune

Back to work before Madmatt starts using his whip again...

Is this the only time he smiles?

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

[QBRemember, adding evil to a scenario is always a plus.

Who hasn't uttered the name rune without also uttering evil? I frequently hear "bastiche", among some others but this is a family friendly forum so I won't give a full account.

BTW, you are looking for fanboys, ask Lars or Snarker. :D [/QB]</font>

Originally posted by Becket:

[QB] I think ruin was responsible for Magnasomething Bridgehead, aka "Give the Soviets nothing, give the Germans King Tigers, and watch Axe strut like a peacock."

I concur entirely, the "Magnasomething Bridgehead" BYTES gallons of the hot molty stuff........ GGRrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRrrr , the Stalinist position is entirely indefensible....

Gee,

I knew the IQ level to enter this thread was low, but will try to do this in simple terms so that even the Goodalers understand...

Me no make that scenario

For those of you with a brain cell, that means in typical fashion, they could not bother to read the General briefing where, amazingly, the authors put their name.

Oh look, the maggots even tried the old ruin thing. Gee, I haven't seen that before. Hmm...must confer with the Mad one and Steve, and see if we can move this thread off the forum, and to someplace, like, hmmm... Minnesota.

I was going to make a scenario in Africa featuring the Pengers vs the Goodalers...but I couldn't get the AI to act so poorly as the Goodalers. *Sigh*

Back to work...and yes, the only time Matt smiles is when he gets to use the whip.

Rune

[ October 16, 2003, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: rune ]

Oh look, the maggots even tried the old ruin thing. Gee, I haven't seen that before.

We all suffer from old jokes about posting names, and besides, this particular joke wasn't for you, you miserable would-be scenario designer. Twas but an attempt to recall (pun intended) the glorious old days of Ultima Online when one could stroll past the Britain bank to the many cries of "ne1 got a ruin 2 deciet?"

And don't worry. In my mind, you're still responsible for that scenario.

:D

Hmm...must confer with the Mad one and Steve, and see if we can move this thread off the forum, and to someplace, like, hmmm... Minnesota.

You fecking nong! (can I call you that?) We don't need any dress wearing wannabe scenario designers, acting like some fecking princesses around here. Crawl back to your trailer and design some more of that crap we all so much dislike! :mad: