CMAK smack down on MasterGoodale, his assorted pestilences and a waffle for Becket

Abbott

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Now teach the bugger how to go in the catbox.

Bloody ammonia in here would blind someone in a hazmat suit.

Even that fails to keep out the curious - and who is more curious than Seanachai? Of all the threads in all of the BFC site, why does he constantly keep stumbling into this one? Hey, that actually has a CMAK-related/North African ring to it! Don't tell me, Seanachai: you came to the Cheery Waffle thread for the waters, right? :D

After playing some all-armor CMBB games versus Jim Boggs, I'm really looking forward to the dust clouds CMAK will introduce. We've been using the steppe as a stand-in for the desert, and with only 5 tanks on a large map it's easy to stay concealed, even when moving. Once tanks can't sneak up on you, the anti-tank guns should really come into their own! :eek: :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dave H:

Of all the threads in all of the BFC site, why does he constantly keep stumbling into this one? Hey, that actually has a CMAK-related/North African ring to it! Don't tell me, Seanachai: you came to the Cheery Waffle thread for the waters, right? :D

I was, perhaps, misinformed.

Dave H, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship...

Pity you're such a pillock. But perhaps I shall redeem you.

Good Gawd (no not you Seanachai).

Rune's got his eye on Keke, you been chasing Axe and now Dave H.

YK2 has taken mike_the_questionable to squire.

It smacks of assimilation I tell you!

One thing I have noticed and it seems quite odd. Has anyone else noticed that Seanachai and Goodale never post at the same time?

I was, perhaps, misinformed.

Dave H, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship...

Pity you're such a pillock. But perhaps I shall redeem you.

Aren't you shocked, shocked to find wit in the Cheery Waffle?

I assume you mean redeem in the sense we used to collect Green Stamps and Top Value Stamps to redeem for valuable stuff. Seems like that's how I got my first baseball glove. So what are you saving to redeem me? Empty bottles? Worn out bottle openers? Tons of empty aluminum cans? Just curious, because you don't see much redeeming any more. :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

So what are you saving to redeem me? Empty bottles? Worn out bottle openers? Tons of empty aluminum cans? Just curious, because you don't see much redeeming any more. :D:D

Careful now, Dave. I've been declared a god in the Peng Challenge Thread. Well, near as dammit, actually.

You Goodalers don't want to end up on my list of Abominations, do you?

Where is Master Goodale? Has one of you little gollums eaten him or something?

Careful now, Dave. I've been declared a god in the Peng Challenge Thread. Well, near as dammit, actually.

So that would be Dog?

Seems more likely.

[ October 20, 2003, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

I must admit, ever since your sordid episode with Cabron, you've ventured into aspects of "colorful" that I haven't seen before. Did having a personal stalker elevate you to godhood? He wasn't even particularly rabid or single-minded, as stalkers go. If Cabron's stalking qualified you as a god, what would a real, honest to goodness, dyed in the wool, psychopathic stalker do for you? Make you Master of the Universe or something? Or maybe you could even bump one of the current Four Horsemen and take his slot. Right now I have you pegged as a Sancho Panza wannabe, tagging along on your donkey behind four poor excuses for Don Quixotes. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D:D

Good morning CMAK maggots!!

I'm making this post to push other threads farther down Page 1. If my history is correct, World War 2 ended a little over 58 years ago. In my opinion, debates about the merits of WW2 generals are completely futile and narcissistic. They are about as self-absorbed as debating the military skills of Julius Caesar or Alexander the Great. The one common denominator for all of those famous generals today is that they are uniformly <big>DEAD and GONE!!</big> Sorry to be the one to break the bad news. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D