Is a contrast & a grid line mod combo possible?

When I was done with all of them I had planned on asking GreenAsJade if I could post them at CMMods.

The grid I added was only 1 pixel wide as opposed to two pixels all the other gridded terrain seemed to have, which makes the grid faint at long distances. The overall quality of the lines at high zoom levels is very poor, but with GreenAsJade's High Contrast Terrain, you don't really need them to judge the terrain elevation when you are zoomed out. I haven't yet decided if I should make the grid two pixels wide or leave it at one.

As long as GreenAsJade has no objections to me modifying his files and then sending them out to people, I would have no problem sending you what files I currently have.

I have been adding grids to GreenAsJade's High Contrast Mods...
How is the combo working out for you?

When I was done with all of them I had planned on asking GreenAsJade if I could post them at CMMods.
Once he says "go ahead" and you have uploaded them to cmmods please post on this forum to let people know they can download them if they want them.

Thanks for sharing (and saving me the time of trying to do it myself).

Originally posted by Tactical Command:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />I have been adding grids to GreenAsJade's High Contrast Mods...

How is the combo working out for you?

Once he says "go ahead" and you have uploaded them to cmmods please post on this forum to let people know they can download them if they want them.

Thanks for sharing (and saving me the time of trying to do it myself). </font>