This is the Peng Challenge that never ends....It goes on and on my Friends....

Originally posted by v42below:

stikky, where art thou?

I might send a turn tomorrow, or not. Who knows what the future will bring, especially when someone who's shorter and yet more whiney than a banjo goes around declaring "Abomination this and abomination that"? The least he could do is sing us a Bic Runga song.

I am also beginning to wander about this whole dropping of godhood thing. Does it mean that whatever our dear Gnome was trying to compensate for, when he declared himself a deity, has recently been surgically corrected?

Well if you might send me a turn tomorrow, i might get my hopes up...I am only two days away from the end of my exams so it will be more than welcome. After that i can go start learning to take them again.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anniversary of Barbarossa today. Not that you dimwits would care, but I would like to remember the border guards and soldiers who on this day in 1941 attempted to defend their country, whilst being under strict orders not to fire on the advancing enemy. Life is a cruel joke sometimes.

We will remember them.

Anniversary of Barbarossa today. Not that you dimwits would care, but I would like to remember the border guards and soldiers who on this day in 1941 attempted to defend their country, whilst being under strict orders not to fire on the advancing enemy. Life is a cruel joke sometimes.

We will remember them.

Ah yes... I see you are using the phrase their country in the widest possible sense, since the Soviet soldiers were well inside Poland and Lithuania at the time.

Must not let pesky facts get in the way of your teary-eyed salute to the communists of Stalinist russia though eh, so carry on lad. Have a drink for the gulag-guards while you're at it.

Have you given your Pixelated Cossacks similar orders? It would explain the humorous stories I receive regarding your, umm, style of play, as it were.

Steve

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

We will remember them.

Ah yes... I see you are using the phrase their country in the widest possible sense, since the Soviet soldiers were well inside Poland and Lithuania at the time.

Must not let pesky facts get in the way of your teary-eyed salute to the communists of Stalinist russia though eh, so carry on lad. Have a drink for the gulag-guards while you're at it. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I don't really mind some forms of Blue Grass.

5) What are you on?

$) How much does it cost?

0 u long time) Where do I get some? </font>

Aren't you the sap who kept extolling the talent of Vanilla Ice, constantly telling us that he was "keeping it real"?

No.

You've gone from talking about listening to blue grass to listening to vanilla ice. It appears you've been listening to inanimate objects singing. I ask ye a second time:

5) What are you on?

0 u long time) Where do I get some?

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

We will remember them.

Must not let pesky facts get in the way of your teary-eyed salute to the communists of Stalinist russia though eh, so carry on lad. Have a drink for the gulag-guards while you're at it. </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

I don't really mind some forms of Blue Grass.

5) What are you on?

0 u long time) Where do I get some? </font>

I do not have a huge wall chart posted above my computer

I think we would all appreciate it if you looked into getting one. Then you could keep track of all the things your single underdeveloped brain cell cannot store. You would no longer need to wear those grandpa nappies and we'd all breathe a little easier.

Unlike your...self, I do not have a huge wall chart posted above my computer with Velcroed stickers detailing a comprehensive "Who's Who" of blatherskites.

Instead, I have a beautiful hand made tapestry given to me by my ex-girlfriend, Jennifer Connelly.

She was quite heart broken when I had to let her go.

Actually, I remembered that it was Bone Vulture as well. That whole Vanilla Ice thing seriously creeped me out. Never could tell if he was kidding, or just that emotionally disturbed.

Boo, should you continue to defame and degrade the name of beauty with your drooling attempts at ribaldry, I shall have to demand satisfaction from you.

And since there isn't a single living creature on this planet that could claim to ever have even gotten a sniff of such a thing from you, then I imagine I'm the last creditor in line for disbursements from an account so long overdrawn that it was closed before it was ever actually opened.

Not to mention that it makes me feel all icky using such language in regards to you, no matter how venerable the Code Duello might be.

[ June 23, 2004, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Few suggestions I would like to see in the next Peng thread:

1) More intelligence

2) More wit

3) More adversity

4) More meaningless posts

Quite frankly, you are losing it. Heck, this is like a kindergarten now. :rolleyes: Have a group hug... How come, Have you all participated to anger management therapy or something ?

And yes, 5) More Kitty ...

Yours sincerely

A passer-by just wondering ...

Originally posted by Sgt. Viljuri:

Few suggestions I would like to see in the next Peng thread:

1) More intelligence

2) More wit

3) More adversity

4) More meaningless posts

Quite frankly, you are losing it. Heck, this is like a kindergarten now. :rolleyes: Have a group hug... How come, Have you all participated to anger management therapy or something ?

Yours sincerely

A passer-by just wondering ...

What?! You annoying foreign bugger, I'll give you a right kicking for that.

I mean, he's got a point about the rest of you lot. Talk about phoning it in...

But he can't be talking to me. Why, I awake, and intelligence returns to the world. I have breakfast, and wit and panache spring forth like Athena from the forehead of Zeus. I reach the noontime meal, and my attempts to negotiate a purchase on credit at my local liquor store cause the bells of 'adversity' to peal forth.

As for the request for more 'meaningless posts', that must be addressed to you lot.

I would have thought that you were already grinding out so much pointless detritus that God himself was drowning in lack-witted idiocy, but apparently the daft foreign bugger needs more.

Don't cater to his needy and disturbing demands on this point, at least. Let him get his ration of meaningless entertainment by watching American 'Reality' TV programs.

Serve him right, and I hope that the sudden influx of boring stupidity causes his colon to rupture.

[ June 23, 2004, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

AC/DC - Jailbreak

Sometimes, the urge to drive to North Minneapolis and kick you in the fork is almost...overpowering. </font>