• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

That is so not nice.

And so not me. :mad:

LOL I couldn't help it. =)

Of course we all know that is really a picture of MadMatt.

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by Boo-ger:

why don't you put the book down for a wee bit, give your crusty lips a rest and send me a feckin' turn

If you had half a brain, Ohioan, you'd realize I was reading the book on a plane.

I have no hope of making any progress in the book til my next trip. But I might be able to send turns.

Except yours.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

I knew it! The timing was just too close to be a coincidence. First Kitty posted in the <font size=1>penguin</font size=1> thread for a while. Then the alleged "Kitty" disappeared, and the maniac we all knew and despised as MasterGoodale appeared on the forum. After a year, and immediately after the demise of "MasterGoodale", who reappeared but Kitty! Has anyone ever seen Kitty and MasterGoodale together? I rest my case! ;):D:D

GARRRRRRRAAAAGH! And we've never seen you and Michael Jackson together either, maggot!!! You've got some explaining to do!!!! Start flapping those crispy lips of yours! :mad:

Kitty

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hey! Persephone is member of the moment. You know, almost two years here now and that's the first name I've ever recognized as the MOTM. Do they get a prize? Like a free crate of TNT?

First prize: an angry molten TNT slathered bangalore torpedo! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty

Originally posted by nevermind:

Hey! Persephone is member of the moment. You know, almost two years here now and that's the first name I've ever recognized as the MOTM. Do they get a prize? Like a free crate of TNT?

What is it MOTM for? :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

Hey! Persephone is member of the moment.

Once again, Axe chooses to play with his member <font size = 1>....of the moment.</font> :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by nevermind:

What is it MOTM for? :mad: </font>

Maybe this will teach you to not let my precious thread slip you foul bags of TNT-Covered, disgorged eyeballs!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

"The very first night I had an experience that for quite some time haunted me as a nightmare. Since I wasn't yet acquainted with the details of that place, I let the gunner Hermann Buhler wake up together with me. We climbed into the vehicle and we drove a short distance operating the steering system all the time. All of a sudden the steering wouldn't work any more. I jumped out to check what was wrong. Looking under the car I got the shock of my life. A Russian was lying there, wedged into the carriage unit and appeared to be holding one wheel. It took many seconds before I regained my composure. A lot of dead Russians were lying in the streets of Swinoroika, covered by snow. I had rolled over one such dead soldier and his stiffly frozen limbs were now completely wedged into the lower parts of our vehicle. We tried very hard to pull him out but it didn't work.

Seeing no other possibility, I grabbed our saw, crawled close to the Russian and sawed off his arms. It was extremely ghastly. The Russian was an elderly man, a typical Mushik with a long beard. Our faces were quite close together. The sawing of course moved his whole body a little bit and it appeared as if he would shake his head disapprovingly. I nearly turned crazy but there was no choice. Only very few occasions during the war have shaken me in such a way."

HAHAHAHAHAHA AH AH AH H LOL!!!!!

KittyGoodale

[ January 30, 2004, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: Kitty ]