Welcome to the Cheery Waffle: Slathering maggots in angry TNT since 2002

Snarker

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by nevermind:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />....Really morbid story by Kitty .......followed by deranged laughter

:eek: :eek: :mad: :mad:

I think i am afraid of you now :( </font>

Originally posted by nevermind:

Now im afraid :( and confused :confused: and that makes me :mad: Are you challenging me to a game or something?

It came to me in a dream last night. Limbs. Severed limbs swirling around me like in snowstorm of gore. That's when I remembered. I remembered that awful agonizing retreat from Moscow. How cold it was. How bitterly cold. And the nads! Disembodied nads raining down on us when the TNT exploded . . . Mushik nads! GARrrRAhAHhg! "Men!! Prepare to defend yourselves!" But even our stahlhelms couldn't keep the bloody nads off of us. They were like a sea of molten TNT . . . tsunamis of blood and puss crashing down upon us. Mountains of maggots to cross, we thought it would be the end but yet . . . another maggot mountain lay ahead, squirming and screaming!

This was Russia, maggot. I was there.

KittyGoodale

It came to me in a dream last night. Limbs. Severed limbs swirling around me like in snowstorm of gore. That's when I remembered. I remembered that awful agonizing retreat from Moscow. How cold it was. How bitterly cold. And the nads! Disembodied nads raining down on us when the TNT exploded . . . Mushik nads! GARrrRAhAHhg! "Men!! Prepare to defend yourselves!" But even our stahlhelms couldn't keep the bloody nads off of us. They were like a sea of molten TNT . . . tsunamis of blood and puss crashing down upon us. Mountains of maggots to cross, we thought it would be the end but yet . . . another maggot mountain lay ahead, squirming and screaming!

This was Russia, maggot. I was there.

KittyGoodale

I hate it when that happens. Makes me late for dinner. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

No other b'stard has returned my turns

I have a sneaking suspicion you're trying to drive me crazy.

Oh, and do you still want an AAR for Blizzard Bound in Barrie? </font>

WAAAAGGGHHH!!!! I got beaten by a Wally (39-61, minor defeat, Blenheim Blunder) - OK, so he had twice as many tanks as me and 50% more points total, and all his could kill all mine while mine struggled to kill some of his, and I actually killed more than I lost, and I captured some of his troops and he didn't capture any of mine but there's still a gnashing of teeth and a need for revenge!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

<big>GGGRAAAGGGHHH!!!!!!!</big> :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Holy smeg, you maggots are producing waffle at an unprecedented level :mad:

It’s such an impressive rate I can barely keep up :mad:

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

[pardontheintrusion] The bigger maggot Soddball was supposed to send a new scenario he was working on for us to try. As of now, it is still not received. Nor has he sent turns the last two nights. Apparently he is too busy saving the world on the GF to send turns/update scenarios.

As my list of potential victims has shrunk to a very few, I will gladly forward runes scenario once I receive it, if you are serious.[endofpardontheintrusion]

Send it along, old chap. I’ve always got a slot for someone else to give me a sound thrashing. As long as it’s not in Fast&Trust mode. Most of my games are now played using Fuerte’s witchcraft and, while it may be marvelous, it takes a considerable time for my ancient rig to process all the files required (especially as I’m generally kicked back to the desktop after my opponents’ movies are greyed out). Hopefully TNT-packed turns will be sent out to everyone later today :mad:

Teddy

Snarkers are incapable of feeling and nurturing real anger!!!!! Release the nad seeking TNT missles!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

KittyGoodale

All nad missiles batted away with crispy, puss [no sic, it's Goodalese] slathered kraut limbs. Maggottesse!!!! Your turn in the dryer once I get below 8 PBEMs. :mad: :mad:

ps does Skunk Nads know you met MGA, Jewel Encrusted Grand Master TNT Chucker in Utah for the ceremony? Did you develop mold, fungus and other bodily flora yet? :mad: :mad:

[ January 31, 2004, 07:44 AM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Originally posted by Snarker:

ps does Skunk Nads know you met MGA, Jewel Encrusted Grand Master TNT Chucker in Utah for the ceremony? Did you develop mold, fungus and other bodily flora yet? :mad: :mad:

I bet Kitty is Skunk Nads herself! :eek: She must have sawed off the head of her husband or somefink! :eek: :mad:

More stories that will scare nefertiti, the teenage girl of this thread, please! :D

Good morning you serious wastes of skin.

Look behind you Keke! Is that the sun? Oh, sorry. Another six months or so to go.

Hey Snarker -- send me another turn that's even better for me. Just keep regenerating them until I don't lose any AFVs.

Just for you Dave.

I just ordered something for you Kitty

rottweiler.jpg

It should arrive in the mail today -- enjoy!

For Soddball -- a turn later today. Maybe.

For Becket I have two gifts:

flashlight.jpg

Kevlar-Vest.JPG

Come to think of it Pseudosimion could use those too.

Nevermind needs a:

russia.jpg

For Smope:

poseyback.jpg

And for Wallybob's troops:

tombstone.jpg

And last but not least, for Edward:

SpyHunterRepro.jpg

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I just ordered something for you Kitty

GARRRrrARRGghGr! That slithering Krauthound will be screaming and whining when my claws carve hideous slits in its eyes and optic fluid runs into its saliva lathered mouth! Slicing open it's fat belly and what have we here? PANCREAS!! I rip it from the Krauthound's abdominal cavity and chuck it. It sticks to the cieling with a disgusting slap and maggots appear as if from nowhere to feast on it!! :mad: The stricken animal tries to flee the battlefield so I remove its nads from behind with a swipe of my claws. Then the limbs . . . the limbs . . .

:mad: :mad:

Kitty

Originally posted by nevermind:

Results of Kitty in a fight versus anyone/ any thing.......

owned-beer-cat.JPG

:mad: :mad: :D:D

That's not the result of a fight, you maggot! That's just a typical night at the pub!! WASTED BEER IS A CRIME! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by nevermind:

Results of Kitty in a fight versus anyone/ any thing.......

owned-beer-cat.JPG

That's not the result of a fight, you maggot! That's just a typical night at the pub!! WASTED BEER IS A CRIME! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty </font>

Axe! I just got that Krauthound you sent me. It doesn't look like it did in that picture you posted anymore though. Have a look for yourself!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Intestines.jpg

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGH!

[ January 31, 2004, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: Kitty ]