**MYSTERY TANK MOD!!!**

Ain't no mystery about it!

Sound contact 'Mystery' vehicles mod

At out favorite site:

www.cmmods.com

I got tired of that 'sound contact' tank with legacy CMBB T34 running gear in CMAK. While fixing that I also took the opportunity to round off a few rough edges on the textures. Not a wholesale reworking, but the textures look better in-game.

Here's the cmmods screenshot:

http://www.cmmods.com/web/CMAKMods.nsf/d108908febc2d41c85256c5f005fd337/49E341BCEBA7557485256E94004A6B42/$File/MYSTERYTANK.JPG

Hey, I've just scratched the surface here. There's no rule to say the 'mystery tank' has to stay fuzzy grey (though that's how i kept it). An enterprising modder could make it hot pink with smiley faces on the roof. Or cover it in screenshots of the surrounding terrain so it looks like the landscape's moving.

This is the one case where there ain't no armor grog out there who can claim 'Your mystery tank looks nothing like the real thing!"

Taken from the "New Super Detailed STuG" Thread:

GaJ:

"How do you get the URL for the preview picture!?"

MikeyD:

Not being particularly clever, I was at a loss on how to show previews of my mods on the forum, until I saw some clever fellow on the CMBB forum add the cmmods picture link url to his message. Eureka! A solution!

Here's how it's done (in Explorer, on a mac).

You go to the mod preview in cmmods.com (or any picture on the web, I suppose), You click on it holding down the control key and select the menu option "Open Image in New Window", then you simply copy the url address at the top to paste into your board message.