Yet Another BFC interview!

That should make Kip happy smile.gif

IMG: Will the Combat Mission series focus on more recent or controversial wars (such as the Gulf War or Vietnam War) in its upcoming games?

Big Time Software: Possible. When we rewrite the engine (we have started already), it will be much easier for us to port the series to other theatres and time periods, much easier than with the current engine.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by James Crowley:

I do hope that the "modern" stuff stays firmly in second place to WW11 coverage. This was BFC's stance originally, at least.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree...I'm a WWII fan first and foremost!

Joe

same here. stick to WWII hell cover everthing from the pacific, eastern and western europe

[ January 25, 2003, 07:26 AM: Message edited by: MrNoobie ]

Originally posted by Andreas:

That should make Kip happy smile.gif

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> IMG: Will the Combat Mission series focus on more recent or controversial wars (such as the Gulf War or Vietnam War) in its upcoming games?

Big Time Software: Possible. When we rewrite the engine (we have started already), it will be much easier for us to port the series to other theatres and time periods, much easier than with the current engine.

</font>