Riding the Range with Peng, Challenged by the Whispering Wind

Originally posted by Seanachai:

You know, I still remember the time

That's a load of crapoopoo ya gnome ya. You haven't remembered anything more than where the catheter fits in months. Why haven't you remembered to go defend our Dear Clothier Dorosh, who at this very moment is under attack in some silly GF thread? Why haven't you remembered that, when you are summoned with no notice on a Saturday night you are to respond forthwith? What do we have to do, rub a frikkin' lamp to make you appear?

Bah.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

That's a load of crapoopoo ya gnome ya. You haven't remembered anything more than where the catheter fits in months. Why haven't you remembered to go defend our Dear Clothier Dorosh, who at this very moment is under attack in some silly GF thread? Why haven't you remembered that, when you are summoned with no notice on a Saturday night you are to respond forthwith? What do we have to do, rub a frikkin' lamp to make you appear?

Bah. </font>

Bah. </font>

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

ALso your not allowed to post to me, did'nt anyone tell you that n00b? I'm like one of those spoiled hollywood actors, don't post to me underling! My seltzer water needs sparkleing!

n00b?!?

Har-de-har-har... listen up Mr. I-registered-on-July-06-2002... I was mucking around in the Pool while you were still wondering if your pants would get wet if you pissed in your Pull-Ups.

Aah, those were the days... plenty of vivid imagery to go around. The Cesspool lived in three-D, complete with muck, odious atmosphere, and bricks... not this shallow 2-D rendition that you latest bunch of sprites haves turned it into... Feh! Bunch of Johnny-come-lately's who weren't even around to pre-order CMBO before the Alpha AAR came out, much less the Beta, or CMBB for that matter. So piss off pre-schooler, ur a byte l8 2 be calling someone else n00b. Take your l33t arse to some CounterStrike forum and rave about how good you are because you run a gamey targeting hack to boost your kills!

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Take your l33t arse to some CounterStrike forum and rave about how good you are because you run a gamey targeting hack to boost your kills!

Yo, yoU Ju$t MaD cuz you got$ n0 game% in c0uNtEr StRiKe n00b! I frag mad n00bs like panKaks! @#(owusj! #*(JWIOW(@!!!! Ya!! F*( n00b lamerz F9890ers!!! Co*ubnter St*23ri2ke or busT!!! So T%ake TH@t and Sm0ke youz f00lz A$$ n00bs!

Yo, yoU Ju$t MaD cuz you got$ n0 game% in c0uNtEr StRiKe n00b! I frag mad n00bs like panKaks! @#(owusj! #*(JWIOW(@!!!! Ya!! F*( n00b lamerz F9890ers!!! Co*ubnter St*23ri2ke or busT!!! So T%ake TH@t and Sm0ke youz f00lz A$$ n00bs!

Gaylord, you must take the pills every day, or they don't do any good. Every single day, on schedule.

Sorry to break the ban, Justicar, but a serious issue involving mental health and medication seemed important.

So many people think that just because they're 'feeling better', that the medication isn't 'important' anymore.

It's just not so, lad.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Not much of an attack.

Not much of a defence by YOU, either! tongue.gif

Not that we need things stirred up in THAT conservative viper's nest.

Agreed. Which is why I came in here to express myself. I've already tried to steer a more accepting course lately. Tried to help out dear William on some posting tips, Hell's Bells, I even responded rationally to a Beavis post. The last thing I need is to go half off my rocker about some gent who thinks... thinks...

I don't know, thinks something contrary to what I think should be thought, I think.

The worst part about geting sick is that I can feel it happening. The hot breath at the back of the throat, the rising fever and incipient chill on a beautiful warm night. The lack of energy to do... stuff.

Bugger.

Sorry to break the ban, Justicar, but a serious issue involving mental health and medication seemed important.

So many people think that just because they're 'feeling better', that the medication isn't 'important' anymore.

It's just not so, lad.

Is that so Mr. 2d rendition?

Well let me tell you this you 3 d n00b....short burst of harp music

Muck fills the bottom of the dark dank pool as rodents scurry about unseen in the thick black crevises of the grey slippery walls. A toad can be heard belching from a far off place as the crickets sing their transcendant song. Upon a hollowed out rotted log i rest one foot. Here it lookls an eternal foggy dusk with a shimmering beam reaching through the mist resting it's warm light upon my weary shoulders. As the day grows late, for some it is at it's start. Is the long and winding road nothing more than an infinitly large sheet of graph paper with circles instead of squares? What are those crickets saying anyway? No one knows the lyrics but we all know the song.

Seanachai, i can assure you that i do not need pills of any kind, but what i do need is a turn from Lars. Nevermind that i took days to send one to him.....

Muck fills the bottom of the dark dank pool as rodents scurry about unseen in the thick black crevises of the grey slippery walls. A toad can be heard belching from a far off place as the crickets sing their transcendant song. Upon a hollowed out rotted log i rest one foot. Here it lookls an eternal foggy dusk with a shimmering beam reaching through the mist resting it's warm light upon my weary shoulders. As the day grows late, for some it is at it's start. Is the long and winding road nothing more than an infinitly large sheet of graph paper with circles instead of squares? What are those crickets saying anyway? No one knows the lyrics but we all know the song.

Seanachai, i can assure you that i do not need pills of any kind...

Of course you don't, lad. You just took one, of course, but you don't really need them. It's just that the world seems to function more smoothly when you stay on the medication, now doesn't it?

I'd ask for a review of Coventry, but I'm not up for the floor fight.

Nidan1 and I have a “Heck’O’fight” in progress. As I type I await the next turn. Will my MKIII range in on that T-34’s flank in time? Will the T-34 spot it before it is to late? Will the first shots bounce? Will other T-34’s rear their ugly mantle? Or will the good guys (me) get another catastrophic turret pen?

Where is the rest of Nidan1’s infantry (boo..hissssssssssssss)? Where can they be? Why can’t I find them? Have they left?

We will find out this evening when….

Originally posted by Abbott:

Nidan1 and I have a “Heck’O’fight” in progress. As I type I await the next turn. Will my MKIII range in on that T-34’s flank in time? Will the T-34 spot it before it is to late? Will the first shots bounce? Will other T-34’s rear their ugly mantle? Or will the good guys (me) get another catastrophic turret pen?

Where is the rest of Nidan1’s infantry (boo..hissssssssssssss)? Where can they be? Why can’t I find them? Have they left?

We will find out this evening when….

Oh are you in for it. Tell your MKIII TCs to check their rear-view mirrors.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

...sitting in my sister's living room and trying to come up with words that rhyme with 'radley'...

Well, gladly, madly, badly, sadly, Adlai ( Stevenson...sort of) come to mind, immediately.

This whole rhyming thing is sort of way over your head, isn't it, Spanky? </font>

You know, I still remember the time my father's business partner and our family friend of many, many years handed me and my brother-in-law each an untwisted wire coat-hanger and told us we were going to learn how to 'vent ducks'.

Gawd, does anything smell as bad as duck innards?

I'd rather clean a gut-shot deer.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Wear large hats during the movies.

Now sod off.

I'm impressed.

I actually think that's spelled correctly.

Perhaps we should allow Gaylord to only post in leet speak.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

We all mock Boo, gladly

He plays CM very badly,

He tries madly..

but cant succeed, sadly...

He probably voted for Adlai.

Thanks for the fodder, oh former Liege.

Oh, don't mention it. I'd return the favor, but the only word I can think of that rhymes with Nidan*, is midden, and although potty humor is always amusing, it's a little too easy, don't ya know.

(* Of course, never having HEARD your name pronounced, I'm only assuming that it rhymes with "midden". As far as I know, you might pronounce it NEE-dn, or n'-DAN, or Opie Taylor. So, it's all wild guesswork on my part.)

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

(* Of course, never having HEARD your name pronounced, I'm only assuming that it rhymes with "midden". As far as I know, you might pronounce it NEE-dn, or n'-DAN, or Opie Taylor. So, it's all wild guesswork on my part.)

When I read over his name I simply pronounce it "dumbsh*t". It doesn't seem to change the meaning of the posts at all.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

When I read over his name I simply pronounce it "dumbsh*t". It doesn't seem to change the meaning of the posts at all. </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

When I read over his name I simply pronounce it "dumbsh*t". It doesn't seem to change the meaning of the posts at all. </font>