Sorry Band of Brothers !

Whoa now...

Before people go labelling this guy is there actually any proof ( IP logging etc) that this is the guy who once posted as Seibold/Headshot etc?

Let's at least try to establish the need for SOME proof before someone can get lit up by the crowd.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Poor Old Spike:

Jaws,you are gamey! You KNEW my T-34/76's wouldn't be able to frontally penetrate your Stug IIIF(lates),yet you still bought them. I NEVER buy them,because I prefer games where the tanks are equal and fair,that's why so many people enjoy playing me,because I play with decency and honour,and will NEVER pull cheap tricks on them!

Ok did you agree to that in advance of the set-up? If not oh well live and learn :D

Originally posted by Poor Old Spike:

However,I shall no doubt resurface somewhere or other,but not necessarily with the same handle! Watch out,I'll be back! :cool:

Oh I think we'll be able to tell...you're the only one I know who uses the :cool: symbol after most of their posts ;)

Originally posted by Fionn:

Whoa now...

Before people go labelling this guy is there actually any proof ( IP logging etc) that this is the guy who once posted as Seibold/Headshot etc?

Let's at least try to establish the need for SOME proof before someone can get lit up by the crowd.

Well I know for a fact he used to be veteran Gamer. He mentioned a certain game I played against him ..... And the earlier comment about armour racing around in a large group is exactly the same tactic he used then!

Wow, this guy is a piece of work. First he bad mouths the BoB, then he dumps on the RD crowd as being too easy (or the system that allows him to be the top dog). Pretty soon, the only opponent he's going to find is the AI. Kilroy, good job in keeping him out of the club. The sponsor system was instituted to keep the gunny bunnies of the world out of the club. Note to BoB prospects: don't be assholes

Originally posted by Fionn:

Whoa now...

His posting style is identical to Veteran Gamer, Headshot and his other monikers. What always amazes me is why anyone would bother to keep coming back time and time again to make inflammatory remarks. Talk about sad.

hmm,interesting discussion.

Good work on the BoB part.

Keep up the good work Killroy!!

I hope I can join you guys again when I have the time to play games again.

And Spike I hope Cyberfox installs a good IP check software after you have left the building.

Its just like I told you in my email,people like you spoil the fun of ladder playing.

people like you also makes our community look arrogant and might scare more people top join.

fair games???

small maps with mkIV's with long barreled 75mm,4 or more Pak 40 guns in trenches??

Cool set up to win every battle in 1942.

And stugs arent gamey,its about the most produced and used vehicle throughout 1942.

very ,very common on the battlefield than.

It takes skill and knowledge to take them out

Although my time is limited I will challenge you to a fight.

We can have Fionn(or any other volunteer) set up a battle with two balanced forces.

On a medium/big size map with lots of impassable terrain for groups of armor.Short fields of fire to limit AT gun use and lots of forest and other cover.

Something that reflects real life usage of real tactics instead of gamey tactics.

Off course we are to produce an AAR and a regular update to the community on this battle.

If you are able to win such a battle(like any real commander with a given force)than you can say you are a real ladder leader.

let me know if you will accept my offer.

But I think I allready know the answer.........

Another great thing about BoB is the friendships you build Im certain I could go anywhere in the world and have a place to stay if I needed it....

Group gathering happen often as well though where BMs involved it can get quite raucous

Originally posted by THumpre:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by The_Capt:

Ah good to see the Freaks, Goons and Grogs are out in full force today.

Which one do I get to be? :D BTW, long time no see Capt, how's Pipu? </font>