**SIX (6) Total Redo PzIV G Mods!!**

Here at last, Three PAIRS of PzIV G mods:

- PzIV G (early) and PzIV (Mid), North Africa CMAK only.

- PzIV G (early) and PzIV (Mid), Panzer Grey CMBB only.

- PzIV G (early) and PzIV (Mid), 1943 yellow for BOTH CMAK and CMBB..

At our favorite site of course:

www.cmmods.com

PzIV Gs get a much-needed makeover.

Everything has been redrawn down to the treadway pattern on the fenders! The details are as accurate as I could make them. I posted the mods in pairs to save wear & tear on downloading. The CMAK-only and the common (1943 yellow) mods are at the CMAK side of cmmods.com, the CMBB-only Panxer grey version is on the CMBB side.

I know some folks don't like to see turret numbers get flopped when looking at the reverse side, so I've included alternate turret art without the tactical numbers. The plain bmps will also help any modders who might want to try their hand at a camou or snow pattern.

Next its on to the PzIV Fs.

Here's the cmmods.com screenshots:

PzIV G (early) and (mid), yellow for BOTH CMAK and CMBB

PzIV (early) and (mid), CMAK Afrika Korps ONLY

PzIV (early) and (mid), Panzer Grey for CMBB Only

Guest ExplodingMonkey

Hell yeah!

The Pz IVs in CMBB have been in very bad need of a remake for a long, long time. Especially the late war ones with the skirts! Please tell me you are gonna redo those as well! Give'em some of those schweet cammo jobs you put on your late war StuGs and PzIIIs!!!!!!

I love this first batch! Mic, your stuff is THE ****! :eek:

Guest ExplodingMonkey

Hey! Where's the yellow ones sucka?!

edit-

Found it on the CMAK side. Don't mind the rants of an insane mod collector.

[ March 14, 2005, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: ExplodingMonkey ]

Guest ExplodingMonkey

Mic, can I make a request?

I'm a bit of a Hetzer slut. It is probably in my top five favorit types of WWII armor. Could you convert this beautiful little pup of yours to fit the slightly diffrent CMBB model?

hetzmid2zj.jpg

This list of good CMBB Hetzers is very short, and I've never found one I am 100% happy with, but yours for CMAK is dah shiznit!

Pretty, pretty please? :D

Ah, ExplodingMonkey, it never even dawned on me to do a CMBB Hetzer! D'oh (slaps forehead). That can definitely go on my 'to do' list.

[Edited] In the meantime, you might want to check out AndrewTF's CMBB ambush Hetzer! Oddly, the mod doesn't show up when you view his armor list by 'Designer', but if you search CMBB for "Hetzer" Andrew's Hetzer mod should pop up.

At the moment, I'm 75% the way through another 6 PzIVs. The F and F2 for CMAK, CMBB (grey) and yellow for both.

[ March 18, 2005, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

• 2 weeks later...

When will CMMODS be back...

I need to have the panzer IV mods as one of the scenarios I am playing they are showing up as white...I used McMMM to mod and made mistake of using some cmmos panzer IV mods....If cmmods doesn't come up soon can someone tell me how else to get them...I am not sure which panzer IV mods so would like em all....

relee for a PC:

What I do is install a CM then make a copy of the bmp folder. I rename that copy origbmp and move it somewhere outside that CM install.

If you have the hard drive space you could do an additional install.

We need to find out exactly which unit is white. When you see the unit, click on it then press enter to see what it is. Then I can track down which bmps you need.

What bad timing!

I forgot to carry my mod in to work with me this morning (I'm at work now) so I can't send it today. And my schedule looks like I'm not going to have email access over the weekend.

Sorry ExplodingMonkey, it looks like my mod's still several days away from falling into your hands.

Patience - as they say - is a virtue. :(;)